• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breaking News PokeFans and everyone on PokeCommunity

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hello everybody,

Breaking News PokeFans, Pokémon has frequently stopped airing on Disney XD in January 2021, and has been replaced with Beyblade. So this means we can't no longer watch Pokémon reruns on Disney XD, after the series was getting acquired by Netflix. Thus so far, DisneyNOW only has the Season 22 of Pokémon, but all other seasons has been removed, and Disney XD On Demand removed all of the Pokémon episodes and movies.

To continue watching Pokémon, you can watch them on Pokémon TV App, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Apple TV and/or Amazon Instant Video. But sadly there's no more reruns of Pokémon on TV, and Disney XD only had it on the station for four years. Except if the Spanish television stations will acquire reruns, but will not air in English.

I cannot share the links to all the titles on these sites, because it's against the rules of this section of the forum and against the Community rules of PokeCommunity.

As a result, I will go on and buy the rest of the Pokémon DVDs after being a huge lover of the program since I was little.

I do apologize for any inconvenience or anything to offend anyone of the PokeCommunity…

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't watch the English dub anymore, but it's a shame that it's not doing too well after being put on Netflix. Watching on TV was my life as a kid aha, but times have changed so I guess Netflix is more convenient when many families have a subscription for it but not an actual TV (though I don't know statistics). Wonder if it'll be kept on Netflix for the next saga once this one ends?

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    I don't watch the English dub anymore, but it's a shame that it's not doing too well after being put on Netflix. Watching on TV was my life as a kid aha, but times have changed so I guess Netflix is more convenient when many families have a subscription for it but not an actual TV (though I don't know statistics). Wonder if it'll be kept on Netflix for the next saga once this one ends?

Glad you've mentioned that, I was able to watch some of the original Japanese version of Pokémon and planning to see more.

Back