• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plasma Storm

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    So we picked up a Plasma Storm starter deck, and it had Grass and Physic energy in it. When I looked at the pictures of the Plasma Energy, it looks like colorless energy? Is that right?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    What starter deck did you buy?

Plasma Shadow I think it was called, but it had no plasma energy in it. I am just going by the pictures in the included flyers. It has Team Plasma Pokemon and supporters.

Is "Plasma" energy, colorless?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I got that deck too. I don't think the decks got Plasma energy, I might be wrong tho. But you got to buy the boosters to have the Plasmas energy if I'm correct.

Years
  • Yup, and while it does suck that it's a special energy which only provides a single colorless energy and nothing more, Colress Machine at least can be used to accelerate Plasma Energy to your Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    Plasma Energy refers specifically to the card "Plasma Energy".

The card Plasma Energy is the only card that can meet the requirement for Plasma Energy at this point, and it provides 1 colorless energy.

What cards require it? None in this theme deck seem to?

Back