• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Topaz

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
NOTE: I will post updates in the next posts! So all the chapters will not be in this post, you'll have to follow the thread!
Also, if you view this and have an account, you might aswell post, I'm sick of waiting.

This hack is complete.
It is 100% fakemon.
I am doing this so I have something to do while waiting for responses on my Pokemon Obsidian LP.

I will also reward Glory Points like I do in Pokemon Obsidian! Take part and enjoy!

Chaputa 1: Hangover: The first step to being an epic renegade!
Spoiler:

Thankuu!

Last edited:

#Emochu

Years
Intrestingggg

Looks good so far :] & Choose Bird Crab Fish Thing.. nickname it... Jerry idk ;_;

I actually love that name, I will do so, but I'm gonna wait for more responses and I'm not going to do Chap 2 straight away, I just did a huge LP Pokemon Obsidian update, maybe later on today or just tomorrow, really depends on the number of replies not views.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
I've played this before and i chose the fire dog-thing, and it turned out to be a great fakemon. As for a nickname....Pyro (As in the Team Fortress 2 Pyro)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Get the bird crab fish thing and call it Tempura or something like that, because it seriously looks like a tempura with blue skin to me lol. xD;;;

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
I've seen a little bit of this game before and I want moar so go catches us some fakemon

#Emochu

Years
This one's long...over 200 screen caps! Enjoy!

Chaputa 2: Sig VS Creepy BDSM freak Giovanni, Telepathic Clerks, Paranoid Nurse, F***ing Kids and Tree f***ing kinky Zoe!
Spoiler:

Yes, it is complete, over 250 screen caps. 100% complete. Note that I probably will not do that much in future, expect to see 150 or so.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Herb Derp... BEST NAME YET!
niceone3pd.gif

Also where did you get topaz because I cant seem to find it anywhere

Last edited:

#Emochu

Years
Herb Derp... BEST NAME YET!
niceone3pd.gif

Also where did you get topaz because I cant seem to find it anywhere

Google no working?
I'm pretty sure there was a thread on PC somewhere.

I'm praying that you do realize I haven't finished Chaputa 2 right? I'm gonna finish it now, so if you read it yesterday or stopped at the ''Team rocket can sell!'' part, then go check again! Don't miss out the rest! That's when it gets fun!

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Google no working?
I'm pretty sure there was a thread on PC somewhere.

I'm praying that you do realize I haven't finished Chaputa 2 right? I'm gonna finish it now, so if you read it yesterday or stopped at the ''Team rocket can sell!'' part, then go check again! Don't miss out the rest! That's when it gets fun!

I tried google and the link for the ips patch in the thread was broken. I know that you haven't finished chapter 2 I just loved the name so much I had to say something

#Emochu

Years
I tried google and the link for the ips patch in the thread was broken. I know that you haven't finished chapter 2 I just loved the name so much I had to say something

Ok, since the guy who made the hack's website is sorta closed

Maybe I can e-mail you the file? My one's patched already...I think.
Just hold on, kay?

yes my evil plan that no one shall play topaz is working

#Emochu

Years
UPDATE EDIT!: I have finally completed the worst chapter ever! Chapter 2! I recommend you read Chapter 1 and 2 again since it has been about a week and I kept failing to finish Chapter 2, but finally, I have done it!

Also, don't be shy to add me on MSN (I have added it into my PC details). I encourage you to add me and we shall discuss my LP and such!

#Emochu

Years
Awesome I really enjoyed because that means the fan art is ready

Err..actually it's under progress (Still drawin' bases)...

I might add your new team members, anyway, today I'll make an update, sorry if I kept you all waiting ._.

#Emochu

Years

NO WAIT! DON'T DIE!!!!

Ok, sorry for this stupid break, I haven't been able to use the internet for about 3 days or so, I've done my next chapter, I attempted to upload them onto PB, but failed, I'll try again later on, just remember, it's not dead!

Let's just say that I'm really tired now and I'll do the update later or tomorrow.

Last edited:

#Emochu

Years
Bump.

Really sorry guys, I was in the middle of writing the 3rd update when I accidently hit the backspace button trying to erase an image.

I really hate writing it up here, is there no way I can save it? How should I view the images onto Word?

Speaking of Word, I haven't got it.

Sorry, I'll do this later, I need advice on writing it up!!

Back