• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    Hello, I am new here. I'm not sure how active I'll be from the start, but overtime it'll pick up. I like Pokemon, Naruto, Dragon Ball, and Wrestling a lot so if you like any of that, we'll get along great. I also have a habit of keeping a conversation going when something I like is about to be released. For example X and Y, I'll probably be browsing that section of the forums to see other peoples speculations. :) I decided to register when my friend Spade told me he joined, although he is here for different reasons than me. Yep, not really too good on making these things, but I try. :) Also, I want to point out a cool fact. I joined on may 11th (today) which is my real birthdate. XD I haven't done that on any other website.

This may seem like a stupid question but, the slogan "We're still working on a better slogan" it's actually the slogan right? o.O

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Level-X. Hope you enjoy your time here (:

Yeah the X/Y forum has lots of interesting ideas and posts, so I'm sure you'll enjoy checking that section out.

And also happy 18th! You also happen to be just two days older than me, which I find pretty cool. ;P

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hello there Level-X and welcome to PC!!
    I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan myself, miss watching the Anime. And i started watching Naruto a few weeks ago, and loving it so far (: The X/Y forum are always on fire and people speculate about almost everything, so make sure to drop by and share your thoughts and ideas with the others!
    So what are some of your favorite Pokes? Scizor i guess? ;)
    And are you playing any games as of now?

Also, happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day and tons of fun :D
    Looking forward to see you around ^^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Level-X, and welcome to PC!
    By the way, you could become active if you want to. You like to talk about X and Y too? That's great since we have a section just for that! Happy birthday, and I hope you enjoy in PC, and start the new beginning with great step!

Spade

I am the deity you call "God".
    Years
  • coughcopycatcough

Welcome to the forum and stuff. I guess. Like your username, by the way. It's nice-looking.
    Happy birthday, too. Looks like someone's feeling special about joining a forum on his birthday. Got any plans?

And is that Sixx in your sig? I approve.

Years
  • Hey there Level-X! Pleasure indeed to have you here with us; welcome to PokeCommunity. :D It is quite amazing indeed to join on your birthday. This must be fate! Happy birthday!

I used to be a huuuge Naruto fan. Still like it but sadly not as much as before, since I mostly loved the older series, admittedly. It's still really good though, especially the beautiful music, and I'm excited to see how the series will end. We actually have a wonderful Naruto Fanclub here in our Clubs & Groups sections, so make sure to take a look at that when you can. Who's your favorite character?! You're going to fit into that group really well, but while you're at it you can take a look at the other available groups we have and join those. Lots n' lots to do here, after all. If you can't find something you're interested in, you might just be able to make a club of your own! Being a club owner is a lot more fun than you'd expect so I definitely recommend it.

...but yeah, I'm kind of rambling now! X & Y do look awesome, don't they? We finally got new news earlier today and that's rekindling a lot of people's interests in these games. I kind of fell out of posting in the X & Y board due to lack of news but now is a great time to get back into it again. :) Is there a starter you like most of the bunch yet? Go ahead and get involved in the section and forum in general though! There are plenty of topics around there to delve into a lot of cool peeps to meet. Lurking is fun but you won't get the full experience! Don't be like how I used to be and start pooosting!

I'm sure you'll fit in well, especially since you have friends on PC already. When I joined I was pretty much friendless so it was kind of intimidating but either way, you meeting people is kind of inevitable. That's one of the cool things about being part of a forum. And yeah - that actually is our slogan! It's awesome, isn't it? :3

Enjoy your stay on PC, remember to read the rules, and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    @Charlie Brown: Thanks, I'm sure I will. :) Haha, that's cool just a curious question was you born on mothers day? Sometimes it falls on different days. I was a mothers day child.

@Zorogami: Thank you. :) Oh yeah, your going to love when you get to Naruto Shippuden, I find it better than the first series. I like Scizor, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Samurott, Charizard, Umbreon and a few others, haha. It's hard not to like them all. :P Yes, currently I'm playing Pokemon Diamond Version I caught Dialga and the Lake Trio on my way to SunyShore City. I'm also playing Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi and I have completed the Story Mode, just running through the Hero Mode then going to try to get all the achievements. :P Thanks again. ^-^

@Wind Heart: Thanks, yeah I'm going to check that section out. :) I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. :D

@Spade: Yep, such a copy cat. :( Thanks, haha. Yeah, I went out and partied a bit earlier haha. :P

@Cirno: Haha, yeah thank you. :) Wow, I haven't came across too many people who liked the older Naruto Series better than Shippuden, but the older one was great. :D I love the music too haha, I always go to youtube and listen to the OST. Yeah, I'm wondering how the series will end myself, I know it's going to be great. Ah, I didn't even know there was a Groups and Clubs section, I'll have to be sure to check that out. :) My favorite character is Gaara and second favorite would be Shikamaru. Yeah I seen the news just now, I can't believe so much was reveled I wasn't expecting four new Pokemon. :D Actually, I do have a favorite out of the three new starters, it would have to be Chespin. I'll be sure to get involved around here. I usually fit in well in new places. :D Yeah, it is indeed an awesome slogan. :) Thanks again.

Back