• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is messed up! Chain mail discusion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I am a member of
Spoiler:
.com and i revieved this chain mail
YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. SEND THIS OVER TO 5 CENSORED IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
This is the kind of messed up chain mail you get on
Spoiler:
.com!
Share your chain mail if you have anything worse or falser than this!

By the way ... if your out there, your not God so don't spread chain mail like that, IDIOT!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Why are you reviving chainmail, and then ranting on about how stupid it is. We all hate chainmail, no one needs to point it out. But the last thing we need is someone spreading it.

If you're going to revive chainmail, you're just as useless as chainmail itself...

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Well then somebody just go ahead and close the thread then since I seem to be useless!

Well, come on, clearly you think chainmail is stupid, and you go ahead and spread it. You said it yourself that the chainmail you revived was false, yet there are two reasons why people spread chainmail:
-They believe in the crap
-They want to annoy

As you stated, it was fake. So that scratches out option #1. That leaves you wanting to annoy people. Well, I'd say that's a little bit hypocritical. Going on to make a thread about it on PC about how much it annoys you, yet you send it yourself to annoy people?

You really need to get your intentions straight.

Persona

Banned
Years
I despise chain mail, and have come to severely dislike the people who spread any. It's pointless, and rediculous of you. Please go away. >:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I despise chain mail, and have come to severely dislike the people who spread any. It's pointless, and rediculous of you. Please go away. >:

Ah, he's only expressing his views, that was pretty harsh for such a small but annoying thing.

So, what was the point of posting this anyways?

Persona

Banned
Years

Ah, he's only expressing his views, that was pretty harsh for such a small but annoying thing.

No, I don't find that harsh. People such as himself apparently have nothing better to do than to send/forward chain letters. They should show a little intelligence and think about what they're actually contributing.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Please don't abuse Caps Lock like that, it's rather annoying.

PM someone if you want it to be closed, prefferably a moderator of this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back