• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kinds of video games would you like to see more of?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Coming from a business standpoint, usually video games are developed for the sake of profits. But regardless, is there any type of video game, whether it be a video game from a certain series that you enjoy, or maybe video games from a certain genre or platform that you find the most enjoyable. In addition, how frequent would you like these video games to be developed? Don't think about being realistic in that sense, this is only from your desires!

In any case, for example, I would love to see more Star Fox games, if Nintendo still plans to develop more Star Fox games. I don't really mean the mechanics from Star Fox Command or Star Fox Adventures, because as much as those two games were pretty fun, I'd muuuch prefer the old-school Star Fox 64 style games. Pretty linear, but straight forward. I do like Star Fox Assault as well, which it was a good concept to walk on the ground during missions, so, I wouldn't mind if they incorporate some mechanics into new Star Fox games as well.

Well, generally speaking, If Star Fox was as popular as Pokemon, then it'd be awesome if they made a new Star Fox game every three years, and have the plot/story-line in each Star Fox game resemble that. I knooow it's a bit of a pipe dream, but, a man can dream. Hm.

Anyways, again, what kinds of video games would you like to see more of & why?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Grandia games! The series started off incredibly well but they just kind of died out and left us hanging on a new release. This franchise had so much potential and it's a big shame to see them not follow through with it. There were four games in total which were all great to play and I loved them all, but I really believe they could've challenged the Final Fantasy series with these games if they'd continued.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd like to see Nintendo make more F-Zero games, if possible. It doesn't have to be about racing. They could turn it into an action-adventure game if they wish, sort of like Assassin's Creed and Legend of Zelda. If not, then they could make it a strategic role-playing game like Fire Emblem. Or maybe even a platformer game like Super Mario.

They've released only two games based on this series, and kind of just gave up on it after that. It's really disappointing, if you ask me. If they allowed it to continue, then I'm sure it would've been a lot popular by now. ):

Back