• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon green forest

what should startrs b?

• shinoh?

Votes: 183 57.4%
  • johto?

Votes: 136 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
  • This looks amazing! I love the tiles and the storyline, sounds good, good luck!

I'd love to have a Battle Frontier Spot! Heres my sprite..

pyroeo7cl4.png

(If you have to change something on it, that'd be okay.)

The Pokémon I want are:
    Ludicolo
    Haunter
    Snorlax
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonchan
    Scyther

If thats okay thanks! :P If you need anything else let me know! Also for the name put Pyro or Chris...either is fine!

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    Frontier Brain!

I would like to be a Frontier Brain, or whatever they are called( I forget!). My trainer sprite is attached.. The pokemon I want are

1. Scizor

2. Dragonite

3. Gengar

4. Steelix

5. Espeon

6. Gyardados

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    The Picture below the indoor. The rocks have been misplaced and the tiles are jumbled up, just to tell you.

I'd like to be a frontier brain.(sprite coming soon)

Pokemon:
    1. Flygon
    2. Dugtrio
    3. Macargo
    4. Arcanine
    5. Milotic
    6. Glalie.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I'll send you the sprite via pm.
    ----
    I have an idea, considering that your hack is foresty like, you might want to make the elite four or some gyms based on that, for instance grass, bug, rock, water(fishy like) types as leaders. Anyway, thats just my suggestion.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • there will be a mart in this game xD
    and new updates soon on sunday

newmart.png

and im also having beehives im making them now xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    ur hack is one of the best looking ones i've ever seen, and how do u get the wood type styles for advancemap? but nice work anyway

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    ur hack is one of the best looking ones i've ever seen, and how do u get the wood type styles for advancemap? but nice work anyway

Its a rom base for emerald created by Kyledove.

Anyway Its looking really good. I cant wait to see this one progress.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, PHO's rom base is always interesting to use. But you need to know how to use it also when mapping (for now, that part is looking fine)

But, I guess I don't like mike the wooden style of the houses (just my opinion)

Anyway, good luck with it. I don't know why but there are not many Emerald hacks out there, hope this one can make it, because it has good graphics (again, thanks to the rom base :P)
    Good luck with the beehives!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    my opionion on the style of the houses is that its fits the storyline, and also it looks cool. keep up the good work!

Years
  • One idea with the Beehives. So her goes, when you go to the place known as NEW MAUVILLE in EMERALD when you pick up the pokéballs VOLTORBS or ELECTRODES attack you instead they should be BEEDRILLS that attack you instead, just my idea as it's your hack!

Years
  • Also can I be a Frontier Brain/Gym Leader? aswell I'll post my sprite at a later date!
    -------------------------
    Name: Axel
    Pokémon1: Blaziken
    Pokémon2: Gyarados
    Pokémon3: Meganium
    Pokémon4: Dragonite
    Pokémon5: Magectric
    Pokémon6: Mewtwo

johnlycett

Years
  • Well, PHO's rom base is always interesting to use. But you need to know how to use it also when mapping (for now, that part is looking fine)

But, I guess I don't like mike the wooden style of the houses (just my opinion)

Anyway, good luck with it. I don't know why but there are not many Emerald hacks out there, hope this one can make it, because it has good graphics (again, thanks to the rom base :P)
    Good luck with the beehives!
    xD yer lol i like emerald animation xD and i love this style of hack cause with the town you can be creative
    and thatz i cant wait for doing scripts on headbut trees and beehives xD thankz for the complement

Its a rom base for emerald created by Kyledove.

Anyway Its looking really good. I cant wait to see this one progress.

yes lol peaple this is not my tiles its kyledoves!

One idea with the Beehives. So her goes, when you go to the place known as NEW MAUVILLE in EMERALD when you pick up the pokéballs VOLTORBS or ELECTRODES attack you instead they should be BEEDRILLS that attack you instead, just my idea as it's your hack!

so your saying i could change those fake pokeballs change them to beehives?
    and change the pokemon that appeear?

and yes you can be 1

Last edited:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Cool

i like the screenshots and from what i see its pretty cool. cant wait for it to come out,but do you think i could be 1st (preffed) or second if you cant do 1st gym leader? my sprite could be umm one of these four..and if you chose the Ash sprite,then bulbasour-lv12 and Pikachu-lv9. if you chose the Gary sprite then maybe charmeleon-lv12 and eevee-lv9 if you chose the Alexmad sprite then make him have totodile-lv11 and squirtle-lv10. if you chose the Fr LG hero sprite,try to make him blue like in the picture,and he should have treecko-lv9,squirtle-lv9 and totodile-lv9. I hope you can make this all happen, and good luck with the hack!

Oops i forgot to send the sprites...ill send them as somebody else posts so i dont double post!

johnlycett

Years
  • dude are you shore? is it a rpg? owell i through of this name if its a hack name ill change it if its a rpg i might

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    dude are you shore? is it a rpg? owell i through of this name if its a hack name ill change it if its a rpg i might

yea theres a hack made for the computer called pokemon Titanium

how about calling it Pokemon Chrome or something

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back