• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Hey,

I just want to say that this is my favorite fan-game ever and I liked it better than some of the main series games. However, I am stuck.

The cyborg boss is too powerful. How can I defeat him?

My team is pretty well leveled, about 75 per mon. It is:
    Emboar
    Wiseraph
    Valkyreon
    Om-Ursaring
    Om-Swellow

Spoiler:

How can I beat the cyborg?

Knock Off with Om_Ursaring to get rid of leftovers
    If still not good, then second is Will-O-Wisp with Wiseraph
    Should be fairly easy with an Emboar, its pure steel type and Emboar even resists 3 of its moves..

And I think you need to get rid of Valkyreon, it has the same type as other mons in your party, you need more coverage.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I know what you mean about valkyreon, but I just thought it looked really cool. What pokemon can I replace it with. Also, how does the second starter function work? I just want to know so I can see what I will need in the future, type coverage wise.

For the battle, Emboar with flamethrower (not flare blitz, the recoil sucks) and a couple hyper and max potions made it easy to win the battle. Thanks:)

Edit: The for the next gym, I got rid of valkyreon and Ursaring and replaced them with a gardevoir sitting in my box and a porygon z. I intend to either get the grass or water second starter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2019
    What do I have to do in sylen city before I go to mesmer?

I have already been to the lab, but left after the glass broke. Do I have to find professor almond again? Or explore the library floors, or that tall skyscraper? How would I get into those places (if I need to, that is)?

Last edited:
    Years
  • What do I have to do in sylen city before I go to mesmer?

I have already been to the lab, but left after the glass broke. Do I have to find professor almond again? Or explore the library floors, or that tall skyscraper? How would I get into those places (if I need to, that is)?

did you talk to them in the lab after the glass broke?

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    So, I'm playing New Game+ and I'm confused on how to obtain the Golden Cookies and Golden Mudkip. Anyone have any hints or ideas on how I should go about obtaining the two?

Years
  • So, I'm playing New Game+ and I'm confused on how to obtain the Golden Cookies and Golden Mudkip. Anyone have any hints or ideas on how I should go about obtaining the two?

Theres an NPC in the pokémart of the first town that gives you the cookies

golden mudkip evolves from normal mudkip with perfect IVs and max. friendship.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2019
    on the same floor, a bit to the right

Thank you so much! Also, is it possible to find beldum? The guide says the seventh floor of Mt. Mesmer, which is the one with tons of ice, but I don't encounter any pokemon whatsoever there?

Edit: Nevermind, found an area with pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Do you guys know where I can get a Porygon? I solved everything else at the Sylen City Research Center, and I can't find the person who gives it to you.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Does anyone know where I can get the mining kit? Is it even implemented in the current state of the game?

Years
  • Do you guys know where I can get a Porygon? I solved everything else at the Sylen City Research Center, and I can't find the person who gives it to you.

he is on the 7th floor that can only be reached with the elevator. The floor is flooded so there are only 2 rooms there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2019
    I was in the dark tower 3rd floor, and suddenly the game froze. At first only the tab was frozen, and I pulled up another tab, thinking it would say it would stop working, and then I just close it when it says it is checking for a solution to the problem, but no. That never came up, and after about 15 seconds my tab froze. I couldnt click on anything anywhere, couldn't open task manager, control alt delete didn't work, nothing. I shut off the computer with the power button, and when I reopened it, everything was black. The only thing I can see is my mouse cursor. Clicking and control alt delete dont do anything. Everything is still black. I tried getting it to run out of batteries, and then trying it... nothing worked. Still a black screen with only my mouse.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    My game keeps going to a black screen when i complete the red card quest. How do i solve this.
    Update now when I try to play the game it stays as a black screen:(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2019
    Yo can anyone help me? Im stuck at route 108 after battling gang leader. I dont want lose my safe file and start everything again. Pleeease helppp!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2019
    Question, where can I find a Riolu? I would love to have one but I cant find them anywhere. Nor can I find information about their location since this is a fan game. Please help me, THANK YOU!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Question, where can I find a Riolu? I would love to have one but I cant find them anywhere. Nor can I find information about their location since this is a fan game. Please help me, THANK YOU!

Well, the first post has a link which shows you where you can find all the pokemon in the game. It's under the section called "Pokemon and their locations and chance of encounters", which is under the section called "Bonus stuff".
    But either way, since you didn't specify which form you wanted, here's where you can find both forms:
    Riolu (Normal Form): Mt. Mesmer 7F - 14% (Technically you could find them on other floors but floor 7 has the highest chance of finding them)
    Riolu (Omuran Form): Route 107 - 8%

Back