• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: GTS Global Mission has started

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Plea to everyone - please make Magnemite Coils (the act of trading Magnemite for Magnemite on the GTS) a thing again! It happened in B2W2 for Join Avenue, we should help it happen again!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    The return of Join Avenue has harkened the return of the Magnemite Coil! I'm so happy to see people have almost instinctively gone back to doing it now!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm running a GTS giveaway on my YT channel to coincide with the global mission. I hope we'll reach the goal this time around. :V

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    i dont even care about the fc points, the pokemon people are trading me right now are down right amazing. People are posting a lot of garbage, with like...rayaqyaza lvl 91+ as a requirement though and its silly. I just posted a few 10% zygards and got a perfect iv lvl 100 SHINY porygonz, and a perfect iv scizor lvl 1 with lots of egg moves, i think one i traded for a pooey gengar too. Though i got a 50% zygarde in a trade for a pherimosa so....i just made a 100% and traded away the rest. I didnt know you were allowed to use other peoples zygarde cells.....best...thing...EvER.

ps just got perfect iv metagross ^^.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hell yes. :)
    I wonder if it'll go up to 2 million. Well, it will most likely be the case.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Just remembered to sign up for this one, looks like I won't need to help much with this one though!

On a side note, I just got a crazy good deal on the GTS. Traded a Marowak for a Kartana. (It's modest though, which seems like the worst nature for it. Oh well, it was still good to fill my pokedex.)

Back