• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen lugia

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This belongs in Ruby and Sapphire. You can not get the old Pok?mon as of this time. Colosseum and Fire Red and Leaf Green will help you obtain them in the future.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I cant wait for colloseam! catch other peoples Pokemon! *day dreams* Well i dont think Lugia or Ho-Oh will be in FR/LG! :P

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 28, 2003
    Posted by StarLightUmbreon - Today at 11:16 PM
    It is still not proven that you can catch all the older pokemon in Coliseum game. The only way you can get the pokemon now is to use codes for a cheating device.

Once Colosseum is released you will be able to trade the Johto Pokemon to FR and LG. You can then trade those Johto Pokemon that are now in FR/LG to Ru/Sa since FR and LG are compatible with Ru/Sa.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Mild_Altaria said:
    Once Colosseum is released you will be able to trade the Johto Pokemon to FR and LG. You can then trade those Johto Pokemon that are now in FR/LG to Ru/Sa since FR and LG are compatible with Ru/Sa.
    Yes you are right about that. I was talking about the Collosseum game it self. Not the LG and FR games you can traid with. They GBA games(LG and FR) won't be out till after Colloseum.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 28, 2003
    Ah, I see what you're saying. I thought you meant that Johto Pokemon could not be traded into FR and LG, which wouldn't be true.

Anywho, I was talking with Meowth346, and he said that the count was near 67 Johto Pokemon, including evolutions, that would be available through snatching in Colosseum. The 67 Pokemon are unknown, though, at this time, so if Lugia is one of them, I'm not sure.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • In Colosseum you will be able to catch legendary Pokemon (I dont know how many, I just saw one), in the Colosseum movie the Trainer was snatching a Entei. So mabe Lugia is going to be one of them to catch.

Back