• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Jack Jacobs
Classroom

It was always nice and dandy to just sit around and do nothing especially to Jack if he wasn't battling but nothing can last forever and before Jack knew it, it was time for class. It would be the first one since his return to the island and he was one hundred percent prepared for anything that might happen in class and even had a couple books believe it or not. "It's in..." Jack quickly looked up the room number and was on his way.

Jack's the more hands on type and as he walked into the classroom it was obvious that there was probably going to be a lot of talking in class today. "A projector ?" Upon entering the class though Jack did spot a brown haired beauty at the front but their was no way he was going to sit up there, he needed to be somewhere that he could sleep and daydream in peace without being noticed by the teacher.

The class was filling up a bit but it was obvious that it wasn't exactly class time since there were a couple empty seats around but being the proactive and forward thinking student he was Jack decided to get started on his sleeping early so that he would be well set when class started....

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt Wyvern (Raikou Dorm)

Training Academy/Cafeteria

Wyatt felt really out of place. Here seemed more, cheery. He finished all but the muffin on his tray, which remained untouched. As Wyatt adjusted to his new environment he decided that he should get to know people here better if he didn't want to be an outcast. He never did go to a proper school but he decided that this was all the same. He scoped the entire cafeteria for someone whose appearance looked inviting until finding a boy about his age eating yogurt.

Wyatt sighed and got up. He never was much of the one for introductions but still he grabbed his tray (After taking a large bite out his muffin), put it away, and sat down next to the boy with the yogurt.

"Hey" said Wyatt with a grin. He felt like some sort of weirdo to the kid as Wyatt felt he came out of nowhere. I don't know much about how things operate around here but I guess I start with the dorms. "What dorm are you in?" Wyatt asked with a impish grin. It would take a long time to get adjusted to this.

Years
C.J. Styles
Poke Center --> Dead Forest

"C.J. you're Pokemon are all ready to go" Nurse Joy called. C.J. turned off the PC he was at and walked over to the counter. "Thanks, guess I should head to class now." he said. Nurse Joy smiled at him as he took his poke balls back and recalled Custos at the same time leaving only Ace out once again.

He left the Pokemon Center and walked towards the Class areas. After several minutes of walking he reached his class. Locked. Was he locked out for being late? Or was the teacher not here yet? It didn't really matter. C.J. glanced around briefly and saw a bench across the hallway. Taking a seat he waited for any sign of people in the Classroom. After realizing the class was empty he stood and walked back outside.

"Guess we'll just take the day off of classes?" he said to Ace. "Guess so. Why don't we go to the Dead Forest place you were reading about? By the things that were said about it, it probably be best to go in daylight." Ace suggested. C.J. let out a light laugh, "Scared?" he mocked but he knew that Ace had a point and started walking towards the forest. "I'm not scared, it just makes the most sense, besides, we have to find a rare Pokemon that we know little about, might take the full day anyway." Again C.J. knew Ace was right.

As they walked through the forest C.J. couldn't help but feel as if he was being watched. He constantly shifted his eyes watching the path sides as they continued. His mind couldn't help to wonder to the egg he would receive, what could it be if his dad was so sure he'd like it? Had to be a Dragon type, but what.. He couldn't figure it out so he wiped the thoughts from his mind. Best not be distracted if those Murderer rumors were true.

As he got farther into the forest he noticed the plant life was slowly dying off. "Must be getting close." he thought as an eerie feeling started to creep up his spine. It was even worse then the feeling of being watched yet he couldn't figure out what it was. Was he scared? Nervous? No. So what could it be.. Must just be the area with all these Ghost types present they must give off some weird vibe.

He ignored the feeling as best he could and continued inward, looking all around for any sight of a Golett. The sooner he found one and left this awful place, the better.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola
Suicune Dorms, Academy Grounds

Her PokeGear vibrated under her pillow. Maybe it was her uncle trying to call her, or it could be her alarm. It was 7:30 am, the sun rays were hitting Danielle's face from the window. The walls were plain white, where she has yet to decorate her room, seeing that she has barely arrived yesterday. The color of the walls reflected the sun, creating a brighter room, with no use of artificial light.

Danielle turned her body around to protect herself from the sun rays, but her PokeGear kept vibrating. She was intending to sleep a bit more but it didn't let her. So she gave up. She turned around, took the PokeGear from her pillow and checked it. She then gasped at the missing calls list: Her uncle had called. And something else: Lucia had sent her a message earlier.

Lucia: Hey, didn't know if you wanted to meet up after classes are over? We can meet around the Pokemon Center.

Danielle smiled at the message. She then immediately replied back carefully:

Yeah, I'll meet ya up at the Pokemon Center. Hope you are well!

She sent the message and created a new draft. This time, to her uncle back from Celadon.

Hey. I just barely woke up and I'm about to head over to class in just a bit. I'll call you when I'm done. Love you.

She then sends it, and gets off from bed, heading straight to her unpacked suitcase to get a fresh set of clothing. A black t-shirt, Bermuda jean shorts, and half-finger cut gloves. She takes them to her bathroom and closes the door.

Half an hour later…

She was now dressed up. She got her book bag, filled with her Pokemon necessities, her Pokemon, and her notebook & other school supplies. She left her dorm room with the door locked, and walked away. As her dorm room was upstairs, she had to take the long way downstairs to get to the exit of the Dorm Hall. Few Suicuners, sprinkled with an Enteier and a Raikouer. As she exited the dorms, her eyes has widened at the outside world.

BATTLES. LOTS OF THEM.

"Now how am I going to get through?" She asked herself. She then scanned through the bunch of battles. Many of them were quite intense. The battles were so intense, one of her Pokeballs inside her ball pouch wiggled tightly. As it moved, a white ray came out of the bag, indicating one of Danielle's Pokemon came out. It flashed and Swifty the Vulpix came out.

"Vuuuuuulpix." It cried softly.

Danielle's eyes widened as she saw her *recently* caught Vulpix came out of the ball. "Uhhh, Swifty! Errr…. What are you doing outside of your ball?"

Swifty scratched his left ear, not listening to Danielle's question. "Vuuuul!"

"Diana! Use Mud-Slap!"

Danielle looked up as she heard a familiar voice. It was Lucia and her Aron, Diana. Danielle smiled as she saw her, and what made her happier was that Mark was there as well, and Lucia was battling him. Lucia had Diana, while Mark had a Poliwhirl. At least she wouldn't roam the courtyard alone.

"Come Swifty." Danielle commanded, "You're going to see a pretty good battle from two great friends."

The Vulpix followed casually with Danielle, walking slowly like a prowling kitten. He didn't mind the battles going on around him. Swifty had his eye on Mark's Poliwhirl, as it started to dig to the ground. Danielle stood to the side of the battle, between Mark's side and Lucia's side. She waved at both of them as they both looked pretty concentrated at their battle.

Drew Stone
Boat Trip to Academy; Entrance

"And now we arrive to Oak Island! Please wait till the boat comes to a complete halt, and please take all your belongings with you. We are not responsible for lost items! Have a fabulous time at Oak Island, and thank you for riding Oak Island Ferry."

Drew Stone, a 15-year-old boy hailing from Goldenrod City in Johto, didn't take much luggage for his stay at the Pokemon Trainer Academy. He only had one suitcase, and one messenger bag. It was also his first day of class for him, so he wouldn't have time to unpack and explore the campus first. Alongside Drew, is a Petilil named Syd. She was his first Pokemon, gifted from his ex-girlfriend. Syd was standing on Drew's right shoulder, happily as Drew walked off the boat and stepped on the island for the first time.

"Syd! We're here!" Drew exclaimed as he breathed the fresh ocean breeze.

"Liiiiiii!" The Petilil cheered.

"Man, Syd. You, Embee and I are going to have a wonderful time here at the trainer academy. There's a lot of trainers like me who aspire to be as good. While I'm…just a noob." Drew glanced at the ground as he walked, aiming towards the Academy Entrance.

Syd cuddled against his cheek, and felt his smile winding up. She knew that she has successfully made him smile.

"I know you'd be there for me, Syd." Drew said, "Come on, let's go to school!"

Megan Sandoval
Oak Town Coffee Shop

It was finally the first day of her teaching career for Megan. Admittedly, she was very restless. She woke up in the morning, got dressed to her new teaching clothes, looking very professional. Her green hair was up in a ponytail, she wore a grey career suit, a blouse and pants, as well as black high-heels to fit the occasion. She was sitting outside the shop, drinking a cup of coffee and eating a strawberry pastry.

Megan was excited and nervous at the same time. She thought her career had already started yesterday, when meeting her student for the first time, as well as helping out a student find the Entei Dorms. She may have thought this was the start, but it wasn't. This was the start.

Bree was sitting on a chair across from Megan as she takes a sip from her coffee, glancing at the ocean. She then spotted a boat heading towards the Academy Entrance's direction. Maybe new students are heading to the school finally, or new tourists. She remembered the hour she stepped foot on the island for the first time. The same questions came to her head from the hour she came to the island: What would the classroom be like? How would the students act? Megan was hoping for "clones" of Danielle, but she knows it won't be anything like that.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Academy Cafeteria

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Glad someone likes Kilik's name. Who wouldn't? Nicknames are lame, but Fang was an exception. Fang took out a few stuff from his backpack after rambling inside it, out came a Joltik, Duskull & Sneasel. Now those were cool Pokemon. The Joltik was common for him though, but now he was thinking of catching one. Truth be told, he's never seen the evolution of Joltik. It must be pretty tight though.

Fang took out his schedule & scanned it oddly. "Hrm, on second look - it would appear that I have a lesson with some general experts, N Harmonia (General Expert), Christopher Jacob Styles, Olivia Wolf, Lincoln West and James Storeson. That mean anything to you Kilik?" he asked him. Kilik took a moment to rethink this. Too bad he wasn't having class with N. How awesome would that be? Anyway, he chuckled & smiled. It was very long since he last smiled. It was obvious, wasn't it? Fang might not be the brightest guy it seems, but hey, he's still cool mind you.

"You're having class with the N, & those are your classmates. It's not that hard, man." That was explained well. "Shame we don't have the same class. I have Pokemon Legend Studies with Mr. Ryan Newson."

Yaiba had finished his food & decided to keep sharpening his shells, scratch scratch sounds coming from both shells. Kilik scratched his chin eyeing Fang's Joltik. Might as well talk about something else. "I like your Joltik," he complimented, petting the bug Pokemon, "where'd you get him?"

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015

Fang: First friend [check]

A deep blush crept up his face as he realized what Kilik said, his face fell and Fang felt stupid. He muttered to himself about why they would print the students names on the rota, but he didn't have time to dwell on that as Kilik started to pet Macie as the Dewott went back to sharpening its shells - Kilik had changed the topic and was asking about Macie.

"Urm... My sister gave her to me - that's why I nicknamed her Macie. I would like to train my pokemon and evolve them - I think that is a sign of a good trainer."

The Blush started to fade, it was tough being the new guy, and with so many other people he would have to interact with, he hoped it would be as easy as it seemed to be with Kilik.

"Oh - that sounds so cool, my favorite legend has to be that of Zekrom and Reshiram! Whats this N guy like?"

Fang's voice dropped and he folded in on himself, hoping he wouldn't have to hard a time adjusting to the rest of the class and catching up on the work. He tried to shake that as he looked at the Dewott

"He looks really tough, was he your first pokemon?"

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Gene Kitoshi's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie opened her eyes to a new day, refreshed and restored. She had slept soundly, which she had absolutely no complaints about despite her tendency to overwork her pokemon with training. Blah blah blah, get up, get dressed, groom yourself, pretty up, eat breakfast. For a moment she had almost forgotten what day it was. As she slid out of bed and rubbed at one of her eyes in a sleepy manner it hit her in the form of a phone call on her xtransceiver. It was her mother, informing her that 'they' were on 'their' way.

"Alright Mom..--But I just woke up. I've got to get moving."

Valorie had spoken in an appropriately tired manner, not having been mentally awake. Why did her mother taunt her with the notion that her father might come? Getting her hopes up would bring her nothing but disappointment there. Valorie prepared for her morning and walked out the door wearing her usual outfit. By that point she was at least mostly awake, but needed food to complete the process. She headed to the cafeteria, observing her schedule as she went.

...Advanced Battle Training huh? She /liked/ the sound of that. /Much/ better than embarrassing herself by proving she couldn't punch worth her life in self-defense class. Already the day was looking up, and not just because she scored hash browns in the cafeteria. That stuff was /good/.

After having eaten a modest yet delicious breakfast Valorie made her way to class. This one was taught by a... Mister Kitoshi? She didn't recognize the name, not that it mattered. It took her a bit to find the room, but she hadn't woken up late today, so this did not hurt. Moving into the classroom, Valorie looked around, curiosity darting across her expression as she tried to see if she couldn't spot what looked to be the teacher from those present.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young girl appearing no older than say 10 entered the Ancient Johto History classroom. She was tugging along a suitcase as big as she was, standing at a meager three feet eleven inches. She seemed to have mild difficulty dragging the suitcase along, as it appeared to be full of something. This wouldn't have been all that weird on it's own, if it weren't for where she went. The girl proceeded directly to the teacher's desk and placed herself up into the chair. Her attire was very, very old fashioned in appearance.

...Was... was that the teacher? She looked around in a somewhat shy manner at the students that had already arrived, surveying and trying to catalogue those present mentally. She even went so far as to fiddle with some of the papers residing on the teacher's desk. Well she certainly /acted/ like she might be the teacher, and yet she looked ridiculously young, and not extremely short adult young, she would've easily passed as a child in every way imaginable.

After surveying the papers on her desk for a moment she proceeded to try and lift the suitcase onto her desk. Her strained voice was as child-like as her appearance as she tried and utterly failed to lift the heavy baggage. It honestly didn't look like she'd ever accomplish such a feat on her own, given her very limited strength in her small, thin form. This was just... sad to watch.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Malcolm West

Malcolm smiled as his students began to enter the classroom, nodding to each one in turn. He was an extremely tired looking man, with thinning hair and a threadbare suit, but the energy he carried himself with seemed to suggest he had much more enthusiasm than half of his students. They still had a few empty seats, but he could at least get the students present started.

"Morning everybody!" He called out, clapping his hands once to draw attention. "I'm Mr. West and welcome to the class with the most boring name in the Academy. While we still have people arriving could I ask you all to take two of your pokeballs - containing pokemon that do not hold the same type as each other - and place them on your desk. Do not release your pokemon, simply take a piece of paper for each pokeball and use it to label the pokeball with the type, or types, of the pokemon inside. If you're not certain of the pokemons type then hold up your hand and I'll help you."

Nika Valentine

Nika quietly finished her breakfast and cleared her dishes away. No one had come to speak with her and, really, that was fine by her. Starting your day off with strangers bombarding you with personal questions seemed unpleasant to her mind. Leaving the cafeteria she returned to the pokemon centre, smiling at the nurse who... seemed to be missing one of her eyebrows...

"Is everything alright?" Nika asked.
"Oh, yes, yes, everythings fine." The nurse smiled, her cheerful demeanour contrasting with her appearance. "We're used to it with Pineco, they do like to explode, don't they?"
"I... suppose so, yes."
"Well in any event, do you have a pokeball for your new little Pineco? He's all ready to leave."
"Oh... let me look."

Nika began rummaging around in her satchel, completely unsure whether she had an empty pokeball or not. Would she have to carry Pineco around everywhere if she didn't? It had been tiring enough carrying the egg case, and Pineco was just so awkward to carry... finally after what felt like an eternity her hand closed around an empty pokeball and she drew it out. It was a Heavy Ball, her only one.

"...Are you sure that's the one you want to use, dear?"
"It's the only one I have."
"Well, I'm sure it'll do just fine."​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

This was not going to turn out good at all. Once that Dig hit it would no doubt be game for Diana. Even if a Iron Defense could be used, it wouldn't help. That Body Slam damaged her too much and one more attack would be enough to wipe her out. Lucia still wasn't ready to give up, "Diana, use Iron Defense!" She cried out, but the Aron didn't bulge from her spot. "Iron Defense Diana!" She said once more, but instead the Aron walked to the hole that the Poliwhirl had disappeared down.

"I'm right on you and I'll catch ya!" She shouted as she leaped down the hole.

Samuel just groaned at her antics while Tyro shouted on encouragement from the sidelines. Roberto surprisingly wasn't paying attention to the battle, instead his eyes remained locked on Snype, never once moving away from him or, surprisingly, blinking at all.

Lucia frowned, "Come on Diana! He'll knock you out down there!" She shouted.

Meanwhile the little Aron was running down the hold, tripping every so often as she began to pant and look around. "Come on out coward!" She shouted. "Fight me like a real man!"

Lucia was aware that Danielle was off to the side, but for now her entire attention was on the match at hand.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark looked to his side and noticed that Danielle had arrived. Well at least he had an audience. Mark greeted her but quickly got back to focusing on the battle Diana disobeyed a command and ended up actually chasing Len down the hole instead. Well this was certaintly different...Mark wasn't sure what was going to happen down there since Len certainly couldn't hear him.

Len continued to dig around to ambush Diana, unaware that she had chased after him in the hole. He would have attacked straight up if he hadn't heard Diana call him out from behind. Rather then head up to the surface, Len decided to turn around an encounter Diana himself. His sight was still a bit crippled from mud slap and all the digging wasn't helping either.

When len turned around he dug slightly above the path he had previously dug out. Once he was in position, he dug straight down and ended up right behind her. He ment to attack her but unfortunately missed. Len stared right at her.

"Man enough for you?" Len teased. "Comon I have a clear advantage. Just concede and save your trainer the trouble of going to a Pokemon Center. Another attack would seriously hurt you." Len said.

Mark looked down the hole that Len dug, just waiting for one of them to jump out. Strange, Len should have appeared by now...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia walked up to the hole and looked down at it alongside Mark. "Uh... did they get lost down there?" She asked. "Has Len used this move a lot? I mean, he should at least be coming up with Diana unconscious, right?"

Diana felt something almost hit her and turned around to see Len right behind her. She growled at his words. "So!? I want to be stronger! I know I'll get kicked her, but... I want to be like my dad!" She said proudly. "He got hit by a Gyrados when he was young and he almost died! Once he was an Aggron he found that same Gyrados and hammered it around! He got stronger because of that!"

She glared at him, "So... you're my Gyrados! I'm not an idiot! I know I don't have a chance with you, but I know if I get beat by you, I will get stronger and I'll pay you back once I'm an Aggron with twice the amount of pain you will give me today! I'll get stronger, and show you and then I'll be like my dad!"

She wiggled her body there, "So come on! Either you take me down or I keep attacking you until you're knocked out!" She declared as she ran at him with an Iron Head attack.

Years
C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

As he walked C.J. began to see objects just at the edge of his vision. What were they? He tried to look but they were always just out of sight, forever at the edge of his view. That eerie feeling never left, in fact, it got worse the longer he spent inside this wasteland. What's worse, he could swear he saw a pair of eyes watching from the distance.

"Okay guys, this is getting to weird, I need you all out here." He said aloud as he released his other three Pokemon. "Now who's scared?" Ace snickered. "I'm not scared, I just have a bad feeling about all this." C.J. exclaimed. Ax and Chomp immediately felt the peculiar aroma of the area while Custos, although aware of it, chose to act as if it didn't bother him, shifted his eyes back and forth in an attempt to discover the source.

Just then C.J. saw it. A Golett! "Custos, Fire Blast!" C.J. commanded. At which Custos took in a deep breath and releases a powerful five-pointed blast of orange fire from his mouth at the Golett. Just before the Fire Blast was going to hit the Golett something strange happened. The Golett disappeared into a cloud of blue mist. The Fire Blast struck the ground causing flames to light the surrounding area aflame. "Crap! What just happened?" C.J. shouted, Custos looked at him and shrugged, "I'm not sure, was it even real?" Custos asked. "Chomp, quick use Sandstorm, get these flames out!" C.J. ordered. Chomp didn't waste any time. She started the technique as soon as she heard the order, after a few moments the flames were contained and put out.

"Okay, so this place keeps getting more and more strange. Well let's continue our search." C.J. said as he began walking around the strange forest area. His Pokemon were even more on edge now. There was something up with this place for sure. No wonder it attracted Ghosts to it.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - classroom

After Ruby beated the other bully pokemon with Hikari and Yuki, she called Yuki back and went with Hikari back to her dorm, sort of following Kilik because they were both in the Entei dorm. "Good night Kilik." She said before she entered her room. 'Today was fun~' Ruby said and stretched her body like a playful kitty.

Ruby walked towards her closet, opened it and toke out her turquoize Pyama's. 'Let's get some sleep, Hikari.' Ruby smiled at her Poochyena who nodded and jumped on the bed. Hikari layd down next to Ruby's pillow, somewhere she always layd when they were going to sleep.

Ruby stepped into her bed and thought about a few things before she fell asleep.

The next morning Ruby heard the sound she and probely every teenager hated so much. Ruby rubbed in her eyes, then stood up. 'Hikari! Wake up! It's morning! Sun is up~ a new beautiful day has come~' Ruby cheered, Hikari slowly opened her eyes and wondered why Ruby was suddenly so hyper.

When the blurry sigh cleared, Hikari saw that Ruby was already in her uniform. 'Time to get ready for class! Let's go!' Ruby picked up Hikari and started running, Hikari closed her eyes and slept futher in Ruby's arms. When she arrived the classroom she panted a little with a happy smile. 'Here we are~' she cheered.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Miss Elizabeth's classroom

Roxas spended his night thinking about the red haired girl called Alice, how come she ran away so suddenly? Roxas sighed and tried to catch some Z's, but even though that he couldn't sleep at all, Alice kept crossing his mind. 'Oh c'mon!' Roxas sat up in his bed. 'Stop trolling me stupid brain!!' Roxas shouted. Obilivio started chuckling. 'What's wrong? Fell in love?' Obilivio trolled him and kept on laughing. Roxas trew a pillow at him and glared at him. 'It's not like that, somehow i don't like it when people don't like me when i've been nice all the time.' Roxas said to him. 'Ah i see...' Obilivio closed his eyes again.

'Don't worry about it, Alice probely had a good reason for leaving like that.' After Obilivio said that, it turned silent, Roxas layd down again but still couldn't sleep at all, he didn't mind though, it's not like he needed his sleep, in his carriere as a Rocket he sometimes had to stay awake for 48 hours.

A few hours later Roxas heard his alarm finally... he thought. 'Wake up, lazyass.' Roxas pulled the blankets from Obilivio and changed into his school uniform, time for class? But there was one problem, students were easy to trick, and it's easy to hide his true identity from them, but how about teachers...?

Roxas decided to ignore that thought and to act completly normal, he left his dorm and walked to the classroom followed by Obilivio, he secretly hoped he would see Alice so he could apologize to her for whatever he did.

Megaman765

Years
Len got hit by Iron head again as Diana declared how she was willing to take some harsh pain for the sake to get stronger. Len couldn't help but admire her attitude. She knew that she didn't have a chance yet wanted to try anyways just for the sake of getting stronger.

"Alright then. I'm looking forward to the rematch then Diana. Brace yourself!" He said as he used brick break at full force. This was bound to hurt quite alot...

Mark looked up at Lucia. "He's used this a few times. Maybe they're battling down there?" Mark said.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Diana hadn't expected the attack to hurt so much. When the brick break hit her she felt her entire body freeze up as her mind struggled to register the pain. For a few seconds she just stood there, her mouth wide open, her eyes wide as saucers. Some drool even managed to leak out before her mind finally mad up it's mind. The little Aron tipped over like a stick that had been blown over by the wind. Just by the look in her glazed over eyes alone one could see that she was completely out of it.

Lucia looked down and nodded, "True... I guess we just wait for them to come back up?" She asked.

Samuel shook his head, "She's going to get her a** handed to her down there."

Roberto just nodded as Samuel looked up at him and more specifically where he was looking and growled lightly. "Is he really that important to you? It was years ago Roberto! Grow up!" He snapped loudly at the Scizor.

Roberto just grunted and continued while Samuel rolled his eyes.

Tyro still had his go happy attitude as he called for Diana to win.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Entei Dorm

Dante was walking out of Entei dorm seeing the sun rise and noticing the sound flying-type pokemon waking up. Dante then started walking toward the cafetiere where he would get breakfast for him and his pokemon. On his way to the cafetiere, Dante saw a few Taillow fly by making Dante think of home. Dante then looked at his watch and started running off to class. And like before, Dante stopped by a vending machine and got some pop tarts. After that, Dante started running to class while saying sorry to his pokemon for not giving them breakfast.

"Gotta hurry", Dante said to himself, as he run toward the classroom.

Once he got close to the classroom, Dante started to slow down to a walk and started to eat his pop tarts. Dante started to walk into the classroom and saw the teacher, whom looked younger than the other teachers on the island and also looked older than Dante.

"Um, is this the Ancient Johto History class?", Dante asked as he walked in the classroom.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Artemesio (Cafeteria)

"Hey."

Arti looked up from his "show" and saw a boy around his age, maybe a bit older. Arti swallowed his yogurt, and made sure no blueberries were stuck in his teeth before returning the greeting.

"Oh, hey!"

The other kid seemed a bit nervous, and said, "What Dorm are you in?"

Strange conversation starter, as usually an exchange of names goes first. But the kid was making an effort to be socialble, which is always a good thing to be.

"I'm in the Raiku dorms myself. What about you? Oh, and my name's Arti by the way!"

Arti really wanted to be as cheerful as he could, both to make friends and make sure this kid didn't feel any more weird.

Megaman765

Years
Diana had fallen over completely. It was good that this wasn't a punch or anything, otherwise she would be bouncing off the walls or something. He really hoped she was going to be alright after an attack like that... Len picked up Diana in his arms and quickly dug back up to the surface. Diana looked like she'd seen better days.

Mark noticed something down in the hole and quickly backed up as Len resurfaced, holding Diana in his arms. He gently placed her down onto the ground for Lucia to tend to.

"W-woah! Geez Len! What the heck happened down there?!" Mark wondered. Mark wouldn't have been able to understand Len either way. "Is Diana alright?" Mark wondered.

Snype looked over to Len, a tad surprised himself. "Geez Len, you must have really knocked the wind out of her. I'm almost afraid to spar with you now! Ha..." Snype said.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

As soon as Len and Diana resurfaced Lucia could already tell something was wrong. Why Mark questioned Len Lucia rushed to Diana and looked her over and carefully picked her up off of the ground. "Diana, please nod your head if you can hear me." She said. The Aron remained motionless and only breathed in short quick pants. Lucia frowned and stood back up with her Aron. "Easy, Diana, easy. Sorry Mark, I have to get her to the center, I'll see you at class later!" She said as she ran off, carefully cradling the Aron in her arms.

Tyro and Samuel quicky rushed after her and after some time Roberto ran after them as well, and being faster than the two of them he was right behind Lucia after a few seconds.

Lucia made a dash for the center and by the time she had gotten inside she was sweating and lightly panting. She made it up to the nurse and luckily this early in the morning there were no other trainers in the center to hold her up.

"Excuse me nurse, my Aron is injured." She panted as she showed the nurse the bundle she carried. The nurse looked over and nodded and called in a Chansey team who rushed in with a small gurney. After getting Diana on the gurney they wheeled her into another room.

Lucia just bit her lip as the nurse told her to stay where she was as she went into the room after. She sat there for a few minutes before the nurse returned, luckily it wasn't as serious as she thought. Diana had just been hit too hard and was knocked out instantly. The blow had been powerful so the nurse wanted to look her over for the day telling Lucia to come back later when she was healed up.

Lucia just nodded and headed out of the center and once out she leaned against the wall and rubbed her face, relieved. It wasn't too serious so that was good. She just needed some bed rest was all.

Megaman765

Years
Diana was out cold. Whatever Len did, it really hurt her. Lucia quickly picked her up and headed over to the Pokemon center. Well, a battle is a battle he supposed. He just hoped that Diana was alright, and so did Len.

As Lucia walked away, Snype stuck his tongue at Roberto behind his back. and jumped off of Mark's shoulder. Snype also greeted Danielle, along with Mark.

"Hey Danni! How are things?" Mark asked

Back