• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
Hello, all. I currently own a DS and a computer.I just came here because I'm bored and need a ROM hacker.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC ElevatorFan! I used to own one but got it stolen :( Needless to say that I was sad and angry. What games do you currently have on it and do you plan on getting a 3DS for Pokemon X/Y and all the other great games that they will release on it? I'm getting a PS3 so no 3DS for me any soon :(
You'll find a lot of fellow Pokemon Hackers in the Emulation & ROM Hacking forum so you should definitely go there.
Have fun!

Years
Hi Elevatorfan! Are you really a fan of elevators? xD

Well, forums are always a good way to ease the bored mind. I get bored a lot myself since I don't do much outside of school and PC is usually the platform I use to burn time! Since we're such a big community it means there are lots of threads popping up every day, giving you many options for discussion threads to post in. :) What are you interested in? Since you're a hacker I know you'll probably stop by the Emulation board which is cool, but is there anything you like to do outside of that? Maybe play video games or work; things like that. Would be cool if we could get to know you a bit more, but that's just a suggestion, of course.

Are you making a hack right now? There's actually a subforum in Emulation where you can request teams called Team Discussions; that's definitely a place worth checking out. Lots of people go there to get help or join a hacking team so I'm sure it's an ideal place for you. Might take a while for a reply, though, since there seem to be a bigger amount of requesters than there are helpers, that and our amazing hackers seem to be quite busy with their current games. All I'll say is never to give up! Check out the tutorials and mods we have around there sometime as well as that'll likely be helpful for learning to create a hack.

By the way, do you own a regular DS or a 3DS? I have both a DS Lite and 3DS, but ever since getting the 3DS I've been using that much more. It's totally amazing! Really great investment if you plan on buying X & Y.

Enjoy your stay on PC, though! Pleasure meeting you and stick around for a long while, all right? If you need help, you can contact a staff member anytime!

Back