• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Intro

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    Hey, name's Aria, and I'm new here, but not to Pokemon, as I was there playing it from the first Pokemon Red/Blue. Just looking for everything pokemon, and hoping to get it here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there Aria! Nice to see ya here! Name's Megan, and it's lovely to meet you. :)

I played since Red/Blue came out as well! Those were the days, man! I don't have my cartridge anymore, but I still have my all-time favorite game: Silver. :D I was 8 or 9 when I first started playing. It was great!

I'm pretty sure you will find lots of information about Pokemon here. Whether you're looking for X&Y speculation, team help, trading, or simply discussions on each of the generations, new or old. There's also resources for art, ROM Hacking, and roleplaying too. So literally, THERE IS A LOT TO DO HERE. :D

So, don't rush yourself towards your post count though. Just relax, post, and you'll do just fine! You can always VM me if you simply wanna talk, or you can PM Cirno or Cid if you have any questions or concerns regarding the forum, okay! Have fun, and guess I shall see ya around. :)

Years
  • You'll get your fix of Pokemon here for sure! :D Welcome to PC, Aria!

And I'll also add on that I've played Pokemon since Red and Blue! Blue was my first game and from what I remember I chose Squirtle since I felt like I had to because he was the blue starter, lmao. Despite the graphics those are still some darn amazing games. <3; Just... not the bag, ohhh no. Having everything lumped in one pack made your bag get full so easily.

Like Megan said, there is so much to do here! We're a big forum for a reason and have plenty of sections for you to delve into based on your interests. Hacking, anime, games, polls, debates, clubs... we have all of that and lots of other things here. Rather than being a cheesy forum promotion ad though, I'll just recommend you go exploring, hehe. After all, you do learn best by doing. Assuming you're mostly interested in the games which means you have a whole lot to post around in. Perhaps the X & Y section will be of interest since those upcoming games are really trending right now, yes?

Have a great time on this awesome forum and do private message a staff if you need anything. Megan up there is always happy to help, too. ^^

Back