• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • My name is Pinkie-Dawn. I've decided to join PokeCommunity due to my tragic experience from the last two forums: SPPF and BMGF. On SPPF, a troll stole my account and ruined my reputation with it to get it permabanned. On BMGF, my pessimistic emotions got the best of me, which not only costed my friendship with a fellow user, who is a mod, but also got me permabanned for my suidical thoughts, but I have tried to fight back and think positive things as much as I could. I fear that PokeCommunity will be my last Pokemon-related forum to join, for it's also the last of the three popular Pokemon forums. If I screw up here and get permabanned, No more Pokemon forums for me. I still miss BMGF, now that I'll grow a new leaf, because new threads are created more often and provide the latest news regarding the games and the anime. I really hope I'll survive.

Pinta77

Quite a story their O_o Hopefully none of that happens here. The people on these forums are generally pretty nice. Just remember to keep your account secure.

I hope I see you around =)

Years
  • Heya Pinkie-Dawn, a big welcome to the forum! :D Good to see you here.

Honestly, I don't think you'll have any trouble here on PC so long as you're within the rules and such. (Which aren't even too hard to follow!) The forum's pretty friendly here, members and staff alike, so hopefully it's been to your liking so far and you've already done some browsing. :3 I'd also definitely recommend keeping a tight watch on your account and having secure information, of course, and not to share it with anybody. If you do all of that, I'm sure you'll be totally fine!

Since I'm curious now, do you watch the anime? You should totally drop by the Anime section here to give it some more love; it's a wonderful place with some great regulars! I've been trying to keep up with Best Wishes, especially with the news of N being in the anime soon. <33

That's all from me, so enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you ever need help!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Since I'm curious now, do you watch the anime? You should totally drop by the Anime section here to give it some more love; it's a wonderful place with some great regulars! I've been trying to keep up with Best Wishes, especially with the news of N being in the anime soon. <33 !

I do, but I'm currently on hiatus. I'll go back to watching the anime once Iris is out of the cast. I wouldn't call the anime section wonderful due to my past experience of getting infractions from my posts regarding the anime and how it's connected to Super Smash Bros.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hello Pinkie, nice to meet you!
    The first thing I did was look at your superb signature! It is so cute <3
    Oh, first of all, a big warm welcome to you to our wonderful Community.

It is really sad that what happenned to you...But honestly, I don't think it will be the same thing here. I mean, people here are very friendly, you will not have any problems. As you follow the rules, all will be ok =)
    If you need someone to chat with, feel free to speak to me, I will be glad to speak with you.

As Insomniac said, we're here if you need help about bad experiences or real life problems, we will try
    to alleviate that! <3

I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

See youuu~

:7:

Back