• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Wolves' Hideout V.2

[alink id=rules]Rules[/alink id] - [alink id=faq]FAQ[/alink id] - [alink id=wolfpokemon]Wolf Pokémon[/alink id] - [alink id=memberslist]Members List[/alink id] - [alink id=supportbanners]Support Banners[/alink id] - Affiliates

[a id]rules[/a id]

Rules

1) I lost the password to join in the [alink id=rules]Rules[/alink id], if you see a word / character that doesn't fit properly in a sentences within the Rules, then write it down. When you find all the words (there is 5 word(s) / character(s)), make them into a proper sentence, and private message the password to Wolf. (or if you need help).
    2) Follow Wolf The PokéCommunity Rules and Pokémon Groups Rules.
    3) No spamming, flaming, trolling, or any bad abuse to this club, or you will be warned Good or banned.
    4) Remember to follow the rank powers (what you can do, etc), if you're not allowed a to do something, don't do it. The rank power descriptions can be found in the [alink id=faq]FAQ[/alink id].
    5) If you have a question, first look it ! up in the [alink id=faq]FAQ[/alink id] before asking (it's also helpful if you can read the entire FAQ so you will know everything).
    6) To suggest a I'm Pokémon to be a wolf here, you need to state why it should be. (e.g. The snout of Suicune resembles a wolf's)

[a id]faq[/a id]

FAQ

Is the Wolves' Hideout based on only wolf Pokémon?

No, it is based on any Pokémon that resembles any trait from any animal from the Canidae family.

Can I nickname my partner?

Yes, you can.

Where can I find my partner?

Check the [alink id=memberslist]Members List[/alink id], your partner will be beside your name. You can also hover over your partner to see its name.

What if someone already has Espeon as a partner, can I have one too?

Yes, you can, there is no limit to how many people who have a certain Pokémon.

What can I do to be a good member here?

We encourage people to be active in this thread, you can also subscribe for convienence.

[a id]ranks[/a id]What are the ranks and the powers for each of them?

Alpha: Founder and owner of the Wolves Hideout, post topics and side-topics, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Co-Alpha: Second founder and owner of the Wolves Hideout, post topics and side-topics, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Celtic: Post topics and side-topics, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Fenris: Post topics and side-topics, warn, and ban members.

Fridolf: Post topics and warn members.

Ardolf: Post topics.

Cana: Nothing.

Kadzait: This is the rank where Cana rank members go when they have been inactive for no reason after a period of time (if you have a reason, you don't go in this rank). Same goes if you stay inactive more while you are in this rank, you will be eventually deleted, but you are still free to join again.

What rank am I going to be when I join?

Everyone who joins, starts at the rank Cana.

How do I get promoted?

You can obtain the following positions if you be active here and follow the [alink id=rules]Rules[/alink id].

What is a topic

A topic is a question that is usually bolded, which starts a discussion about something wolf Pokémon related.

What is a side-topic?

A side-topic is the same as a topic, but has to be something non-wolf Pokémon related. Meaning, it has to be something about Pokémon, but nothing to do with wolves. If it has something to do with wolves, then it should be a topic.

What is a partner?

A partner is a wolf Pokémon you choose to have. Wolves' Hideout will sometimes have topics can describe its personality, interests, etc. All members must have a partner once accepted. Credit to Toddler's Playground for offering us this idea.

What is promoting and demoting?

Promoting and demoting is used by the staff. Promoting is used to rank up a member that has been active, or has been chosen to be part of the staff. Demoting is only used if the member left, or retired from being part of the staff, this should not be used as a punishment, only warning and banning should be.

What is warning and banning?

Warning and banning is also used by the staff. Warning bans the member for a short period of time, the longest it can last is 4 days. Banning - of course - bans the member for a long period of time, the longest can be two weeks. No one in the group can make a permanent ban. To warn or ban a member, you have to use the Post Comment option (the new reputation system). If you don't understand what that is, then ask Wolf..

Thanks for reading the FAQ! Hopefully all your questions have been solved, and if they haven't, be sure to ask Wolf..

[a id]wolfpokemon[/a id]

Wolf Pokémon

Spr_4h_037.png
    Spr_4h_038.png
    Spr_4h_058.png
    Spr_4h_059.png
    Spr_4h_133.png
    Spr_4h_134.png
    Spr_4h_135.png
    Spr_4h_136.png
    Spr_4h_196.png
    Spr_4h_197.png
    Spr_4h_209.png
    Spr_4h_210.png
    Spr_4h_228.png
    Spr_4h_229_m.png
    Spr_4h_235.png
    6h8b3d.png
    2zog00m.png
    65ve3q.png
    Spr_4d_261.png
    Spr_4d_262.png
    Spr_4d_263.png
    Spr_4d_309.png
    Spr_4d_310.png
    Spr_4p_359.png
    Spr_4p_403_m.png
    Spr_4p_404_m.png
    Spr_4p_405_m.png
    Spr_4p_447.png
    Spr_4p_448.png
    Spr_4p_470.png
    Spr_4p_471.png
    Spr_4p_492S.png

Note: If you don't agree that any of these Pokémon have traits from any animal from the Canidae family, then ask Wolf..

[a id]supportbanners[/a id]

Support Banners

28lgxzl.png

33mu553.png

pawprint.png

vulpix.gif

ninetales.gif

ninetalesrandom.png

14y8zs3.gif

eevolutions.gif

flareon.gif

enteibutton.gif

glaceony.gif

skymin.gif

wolveshideoutcopybf0.png

BannerNo-1.png

zbannerz.png

zbanner.png

picture.php

69286115.png

348kboo.gif

2exslj6.png

twhub.png

259kej6.png

155rq4n.png

fu47c3.png

2yoqq8z.png

j63pn5.png

2vkmb21.png

2vdnvj7.png

160391j.png

6ocyfq.png

mjmgcn.png

25f7ghh.png

vih08y.png

21l4oxf.png

54g2fm.png

o9eqed.png

2cyp79.jpg

259fy9j.png

ezkety.png

WolvesHideout.png

Feel free to donate support banners.

Note: We will not be responsible if you choose to use a banner that exceeds the signature image size limits (and we don't expect you to use the large banners).

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Members List

[a id]memberslist[/a id]

Members List

[alink id=alpha]Alpha[/alink id] - [alink id=co-alpha]Co-Alpha[/alink id] - [alink id=celtic]Celtic[/alink id] - [alink id=fenris]Fenris[/alink id] - [alink id=fridolf]Fridolf[/alink id] - [alink id=ardolf]Ardolf[/alink id] - [alink id=cana]Cana[/alink id] - [alink id=kadzait]Kadzait[/alink id]
    [alink id=ranks]Rank descriptions[/alink id] can be found in the [alink id=faq]FAQ[/alink id].

[a id]alpha[/a id]

Alpha

Chaostorm |
    Ani448MS.png

[a id]co-alpha[/a id]

Co-Alpha

Wolf. |
    Ani059MS.png

[a id]celtic[/a id]

Celtic

The Wave |
    Ani196MS.png

Spinosaurus |
    Ani058MS.png

[a id]fridolf[/a id]

Fridolf

Lana. |
    Ani196MS.png

[a id]ardolf[/a id]

Ardolf

OokamiShipper |
    Ani229MS.png

Asian Pride | *Partner Pending*

[a id]kadzait[/a id]

Kadzait

Last edited:

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
  • Wolfy, i sent you a PM with the sign-up in.At least, i hope it sent. I'll send again to make sure.#It had all the sign-up details in it...

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Sorry I'm still new to the forum, so I have to ask this...but how do you send a PM?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wolfy, i sent you a PM with the sign-up in.At least, i hope it sent. I'll send again to make sure.#It had all the sign-up details in it...
    No, it didn't... D:
    May I signup with Zigzagoon as my pattner? I'll send the secret thing-y now!
    Okay~
    Sorry I'm still new to the forum, so I have to ask this...but how do you send a PM?
    You click on my name in this thread, and one of the scroll down thingers say something about sending me a PM.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmmm... What is your favorite wolf Pokémon?
    I know it is bland, but it is a start! XD

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Well, who cares! Its the first topic on V.2!
    What is your favorite wolf Pokémon?
    My favorite wolf pokemon is Ninetails and Eevee!
    Ninetails cuz its the freaking awesomess pokemon ever! So much power...*stares of into space*
    Eevee cuz of all the Eeveelutions. Imagine meeting an opponent that doesn't match your style and then just eeveelutionizing into something that can defeat it! That's just awesome!XD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    What is your favorite wolf Pokémon?
    Look at my smexy avatar.

Bz

*trying to lick elbow*
    Years
  • What is your favorite wolf Pokémon
    i sent flare the pass and I'm in :-D
    fav wolf? hmm... eevee and his evolution leafeon

EDIT: my partner. the awesome grass type leafeon!

and I shall call her leafy!

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay guys, now I am going to host a game~
    Hurt and Heal

Vulpix - 20
    Ninetales - 20
    Growlithe - 20
    Arcanine - 20
    Eevee - 20
    Vaporeon - 20
    Jolteon - 20
    Flareon - 20
    Espeon - 20
    Umbreon - 20
    Snubbull - 20
    Granbull - 20
    Houndour - 20
    Houndoom - 20
    Smeargle - 20
    Raikou - 20
    Entei - 20
    Suicune - 20
    Poochyena - 20
    Mightyena - 20
    Zigzagoon - 20
    Electrike - 20
    Manectric - 20
    Absol - 20
    Riolu - 20
    Lucario - 20
    Leafeon - 20
    Glaceon - 20
    Shaymin-S - 20

Rules: All you do is copy the format above from the most recent poster and deduct 1 point from a wolf Pokémon, and rise 1 to another wolf Pokémon. Have fun~ (It is also better to bold the wolf Pokémon you deducted and raised)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back