• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Are Real

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
actually I developed that theory during PE... it actually sounds belivable... ish.

Chaos Raighned on the Pokeworld (the one we know in PMD) and the Pokemon sought shelter on Earth.

we later befriended them and such <3

Starway

Artist and Gamer
Years
LOL i think that pokemon are real that they live in a dimension beyond are civilization no one one has heard also there world is way more advanced but i have a story to tell u that might happend if pokemon WERE real:
Wouldn't it be if pokemon are REAL and exsist in our world i world might be destroyed because some other people might use them for evil purposes like rule the world BUT there would be US the kids of this world we would trian them and help use them to save the world also wouldn't it be nice if they already invinted all that stuff for pokemon (you know like what ahppends if it gets sick we might have nothing by the time pokemon come around or where to keep them like idk say pokeballs also where do the animals go? I mean if they come in what would the animals do it might disturb the natural balance of things you know? Also where can we go i mean u usally og on adventures when your a pokemon trainer but all your doing is going around the world. I think it might be better if you know we go there instead of bringing them here.
So yea it might kool but there may be some bad sides to having pokemon become real. Sorry to tell this.

J3

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2008
one thing dont And NEVERR willget if that pokemon were real and in fact
they were DANGEROUS who parent in the right mind would let thier 10 yea
old kid rome around the country side with a group of teenagers ?? lol

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Guys, get a grip of reality here. <<;

First of all, someone created Pokemon, which means that they drew them on paper, then it turned into a big hit. They're just like Yu-gi-oh and Digimon, they were all created by some guy. I guess you're just a really big fan of Pokemon, but they aren't real.

But it would be nice if they were :'D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Some scientists do say that we may be living in a multiverse, with each universe having it's own set of physics. I guess it's theoretically possible for superpowered creatures to exist somewhere, but don't bet your life on it.

Last edited:

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
I think you should know the difference
between fiction and reality.
The only dimension pokemon live in is your imagination.
Spoiler:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
As a strong mod of 4/1, i declared this thread *closed* for insane spam...

Jk, I like todays AF joke. Anyway, There is a possibility an insane psychokinetic alien heard of Pokémon and is receiving the TV signals while developing the other universe with an ultra-technological thingy. Or that the creator is getting signals from another universe to tell Ash's story... *suspicious look* We can't tell, Maybe Pokémon used to exist in this world but got supernaturally exterminated or transported. We really can't tell, well I guess I have an overactive imagination too.

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
Years
What's wrong with all of you? They ARE real, the people at Nintendo visit their realm, take pictures and sketches and put them in games, then when it's time to make a new one to cash in on, they go back in, but for a longer time so they can get a better look at what else is in there.

If they're so "fake", then how do you explain these?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
Didn't anyone even bother to notice the date this was posted on?

It's hardly original anyway. ¬_¬

Mitchman

Banned
Years
hhhhaaaaa davy jones found them. LOL.
Anyway I say pokemon once existed along with dragons. But only everywhere except eyrope and asia because everyone already ruined the areas and enviroment. That is what happened to the rest of the continents and both races clearly became figments of the past. Or as my uncle says: Pokemon are figments of nintendos magination run wild after they smoked some marijuana.

Back