• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Are Real

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • See that website on the bottom left corner of the Rapidash picture? It says Worth1000.com.

Worth1000.com happens to be an image editing website.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    See that website on the bottom left corner of the Rapidash picture? It says Worth1000.com.

Worth1000.com happens to be an image editing website.

Clade, I am aware that site is a gathering ground for Photoshoppers.

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • Pidgeyreal.jpg
    Golbatreal.jpg

EeveeReal.jpg
    MudkipReal.jpg

Koffingreal.jpg
    Ninetalesreal.jpg

IvysaurReal.jpg
    PikachuReal.jpg

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Did you even read my post? Worth1000.com is an image editing website. All pictures from there are fake. And, the other ones were from photobucket were all from the same person. Really, unless you see some yourself, they're not real. If they were, they'd be in the newspaper by now. :/

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • Did you even read my post? Worth1000.com is an image editing website. All pictures from there are fake. And, the other ones were from photobucket were all from the same person. Really, unless you see some yourself, they're not real. If they were, they'd be in the newspaper by now. :/

You're right, they are from the same photobucket: MY photobucket, finding the images and uploading them onto there to help ensure they aren't deleted from their respective hosts. And just because they're on Worth1000, doesn't mean they were edited on there, maybe someone didn't know of the joys of Photobucket or Imageshack, and only of that one.

Why must you be so persistant to deny the existance of what very well may be.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • The rapidash picture was obviously fake since I already read a tutorial about how to make fire in Photoshop. He just took a white horse and spent an hour making fire around it. Very easy to do. All these pictures are either people taking real animals and just cosplaying them or 'shopping real animals

NytewolfAU2k7

Game Modder & Creator
    Years
  • Those images that you claim to be real Pokemon are photoshopped. Pokemon IS NOT real. End of story. If Pokemon was real, It would be kinda dangerous... Don't you think?

- You've got one that eats cars
    - You've got one that smashes mountains
    - You've got one that eats mountains
    - You've got one that causes droughts
    - You've got one that causes floods
    - I could go on...

Stop smoking crack, really, It's not good for you.

- Nyte

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Those images that you claim to be real Pokemon are photoshopped. Pokemon IS NOT real. End of story. If Pokemon was real, It would be kinda dangerous... Don't you think?

-Yes I know they were Photoshopped at least I was kidding around with my posts, the other person maybe not

-But danger is fun!

The rapidash picture was obviously fake since I already read a tutorial about how to make fire in Photoshop. He just took a white horse and spent an hour making fire around it. Very easy to do. All these pictures are either people taking real animals and just cosplaying them or 'shopping real animals

I can't believe you did not comment about him photoshopping the horn on! Oh, what you believe unicorns are real?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokémon is real in the sense that it exists as a fun fiction video game series.

EMBRACE THE SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT, FOR THEY SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

Spoiler:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • o.o"
    What did you eat this morning?

Those images that you claim to be real Pokemon are photoshopped. Pokemon IS NOT real. End of story. If Pokemon was real, It would be kinda dangerous... Don't you think?

- You've got one that eats cars
    - You've got one that smashes mountains
    - You've got one that eats mountains
    - You've got one that causes droughts
    - You've got one that causes floods
    - I could go on...

Stop smoking crack, really, It's not good for you.

- Nyte

LOL i think that pokemon are real that they live in a dimension beyond are civilization no one one has heard also there world is way more advanced but i have a story to tell u that might happend if pokemon WERE real:
    Wouldn't it be if pokemon are REAL and exsist in our world i world might be destroyed because some other people might use them for evil purposes like rule the world BUT there would be US the kids of this world we would trian them and help use them to save the world also wouldn't it be nice if they already invinted all that stuff for pokemon (you know like what ahppends if it gets sick we might have nothing by the time pokemon come around or where to keep them like idk say pokeballs also where do the animals go? I mean if they come in what would the animals do it might disturb the natural balance of things you know? Also where can we go i mean u usally og on adventures when your a pokemon trainer but all your doing is going around the world. I think it might be better if you know we go there instead of bringing them here.
    So yea it might kool but there may be some bad sides to having pokemon become real. Sorry to tell this.

............LOL,I think someone spiked your drink or something,lol.Maybe LSD is taking effect,lol.:)

Did you even read my post? Worth1000.com is an image editing website. All pictures from there are fake. And, the other ones were from photobucket were all from the same person. Really, unless you see some yourself, they're not real. If they were, they'd be in the newspaper by now. :/

Oh dear sweet jesus... I think I've lost all hope for this forum. Is everyone here so retarded that they don't know an obvious joke when it's SHOVED INTO THEIR FACES?

Besides, everyone knows that Pokemon exist in an alternate reality. Communication with this alternate reality can only be obtained by a Pokemon with the ability to travel these dimensions (Giratina, maybe?)

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I didn't see the horn properly since it displays very badly on the background

Are you being serious? To me it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Besides, everyone knows that Pokemon exist in an alternate reality. Communication with this alternate reality can only be obtained by a Pokemon with the ability to travel these dimensions (Giratina, maybe?)

Yeah there is such an alternate reality, its real! And I am being serious! Its called Satoshi Tajiri's mind!

Oh dear sweet jesus... I think I've lost all hope for this forum. Is everyone here so retarded that they don't know an obvious joke when it's SHOVED INTO THEIR FACES?

I agree, I guess no one here other than me, you and the other people that were shoving the jokes into their faces, posesses a sense of humor or they just don't know what sarcasm is or can't comprehend the concept of kidding.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    This thread is going downhill pretty fast.

This might turn into a flame war if we don't go down to one conclusion in this!

The cookies of the dark side taste like.. wait... I mean, Maybe Pokemon are real but not in this dimension. Maybe Tajiri is getting this from another world psycokineticaly, we don't know. Or maybe because of simple coincidence there is an unseen Island with Pokemon in this planet

Final Answer *dramatic music* YAY! ME A MILLIONARE!

BTW, I don't smoke crack, tastes like something thats been chewed and spit out of someone's cow in this thread.

geodude.jpg

THAT... IS... A FREAKY unholy abomination of a Pokemon, I agree though, worth1000 IS an image editor, this is total proof of that crap.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • You're right, they are from the same photobucket: MY photobucket, finding the images and uploading them onto there to help ensure they aren't deleted from their respective hosts. And just because they're on Worth1000, doesn't mean they were edited on there, maybe someone didn't know of the joys of Photobucket or Imageshack, and only of that one.

Why must you be so persistant to deny the existance of what very well may be.
    Oi, okay then show me the source of the images you uploaded onto your Photobucket. And you don't have a clue how dumb the bolded sounded. Oh, and all the images you post are fake. Even if they did live in another dimension, they couldn't be photographed on Earth. So, yeah, if the photographs were real, they'd be headlines on NBC News. -sees no headlines- D: They don't live on the Earth, another dimension? Maybe, but no one has any living proof of it.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • It didn't really sound like DavyJones knew... <_<

It's called 'trolling', good sir. He was pretending that they were real to make you look like an idiot (which he did a very good job of, I must say- kudos to you, Davy). I know it's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet, but jeez, it was pretty obvious that he was joking. Plus, this thread was an April Fool's joke- of course people are going to go along with it for laughs.

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
  • all i know is if i had a pokemon the world would be done....

i dont care if it was a caterpie id make it learn fire blast!!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    all i know is if i had a pokemon the world would be done....

i dont care if it was a caterpie id make it learn fire blast!!

Not really, in the Pokemon world is the world done? I don't think so!

Back