• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Are Real

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah... you know the dimension where the Unowns are? That's where the Pokemon live.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oh my gosh, you guys don't seriously think pokemon live in some other dimension do you? XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    You're right, they are from the same photobucket: MY photobucket, finding the images and uploading them onto there to help ensure they aren't deleted from their respective hosts. And just because they're on Worth1000, doesn't mean they were edited on there, maybe someone didn't know of the joys of Photobucket or Imageshack, and only of that one.

Why must you be so persistant to deny the existance of what very well may be.

As a user of Worth1000 myself.. I'd like to point out that ALL the images on it are digitally enhanced in some way. And the Pokemon images are a part of a Photoshopping contest.

Such a n00b.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I know that, XD
    I just think it's cool the way people made them look. XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16