• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    Pokemon Aureolin

That's the error I get at the first gym leader after she boosts my stats with an applause from the crowd.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Is there a way to see the movesets? I'm resetting for a good nature Snivy, but I'm wondering which is better. I got Adamant just now, but I'm thinking it would have access to better Special Moves right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    i can't download the game from the link above i dn't have access to one drive
    could u provide me with an alternative link?
    like a mirror or mediafire link please

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2021
    Can someone tell me where to find the Jimbu town 7th gym leader is? I am looking around cant find it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    Error gotten, from blacking out:

---------------------------
    Pokemon Aureolin
    Script 'Interpreter' line 246: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within map 42 (Sage Town):

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: PField_Field:748:in `setTempSwitchOn'undefined method `setTempSwitchOn' for nil:NilClass

***Full script:

pbNoticePlayer(get_character(0))
    pbWildBattle(PBSpecies::ODDISH,4)
    setTempSwitchOn("A")

Backtrace:

Interpreter:197:in `pbExecuteScript'

(eval):3:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1458:in `eval'

Interpreter:197:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1458:in `command_355'

Interpreter:359:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:155:in `update'

Interpreter:102:in `loop'

Interpreter:158:in `update'

Scene_Map:162:in `update'

OK

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    Help where is the name rater I called my Rockruff Ccmet instead of Comet.
    Also the game crashes all the time...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Someone in a pokemon center gave me an egg but since my party was full its just gone im kinda upset cause they said I wont find it in the wild.... please tell me theres a way to get the egg without starting from my last save I dont save often....

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    when in the poke center go to the computer and select someones computer and select deposit a pokemon. Select one from your party to store. then go back and talk to the person to get the egg.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2022
    Is there a discord? I want to know all the things before catching pokemon I won't use later on finding something new

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Hey, I think I've found a bug.. I've been trying to evolve my rockruff for 3 days.. It is lvl 50 already, tried in morning, midday and night and nothing (it has own tempo) is there any special requirement or something to evolve it?

Also noticed that mega lucario sprite is SO small and mega steelix does not have sprite.

edit: is charizardite X in the game?

Last edited:
    Back