• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2022
    i completed the main game just now
    it was amazing
    but the last fight against team rumble boss before the 4 knights was hell hard
    he had the legendary dogs,aegislash,Ho oh

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Thanks!

So about the eggs, does that mean we won't be able to buy multiples anymore?

And..I think Chansey may need to be an overworld Pokemon so that you can easily grind. It would work best before the Rumble Arena section of the story. Maybe it could be located in the route where Nosepass, Sentret, and Swinub are the overworld Pokemon?

Right now, the best grinding method is that Lv. 40 Abomasnow I mentioned earlier. (Or that Gengar outside the ghost tower).

I know the level scaling thing is an option but this might need to be added for those who don't choose that option.

I'm working on something to help with Exp gain.
    I'm also looking into re levelling certain parts of the game.
    I just based levels off my own playthrough so the more people who play, test and feedback the better the game will be balanced.

what legendaries can we catch?
    I've kept this for a post game.
    I'm in two minds as to which route to take with it as of yet.

How can I hatch mythical egg...🤔
    Just keep walking.

Where can I get Gible/Gabite or Jangmo-o?
    Sorrel Valley

Years
    • Seen today
    I seen joltheon having mega evoltion so i want to know where its mega stone loaction

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    When I go to fight in the Perilla Tournament, it won't let me enter the tournament.
    I've spoken to the police, so I can't travel further, and I've exhausted everyone I've spoken to in the town. I've already spoken to the rival girl, to get in the town.

Can anyone help me do the tournament so I can move forward?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    When I go to fight in the Perilla Tournament, it won't let me enter the tournament.
    I've spoken to the police, so I can't travel further, and I've exhausted everyone I've spoken to in the town. I've already spoken to the rival girl, to get in the town.

Can anyone help me do the tournament so I can move forward?

Can you give me a little more information.
    Did you win in the tournament?

If you have beaten the tournament and spoken to the police the route forward through the forest should now be clear.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It won't let me enter the tournament - it says "Sorry, but at this point we're not ready for challengers."
    I've spoken to the police in the Police HQ - they've given me the Master Ball; but the police at the bottom of Perilla Forest won't let me pass. I think the game doesn't recognise that I've spoken to the police in the HQ.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    It won't let me enter the tournament - it says "Sorry, but at this point we're not ready for challengers."
    I've spoken to the police in the Police HQ - they've given me the Master Ball; but the police at the bottom of Perilla Forest won't let me pass. I think the game doesn't recognise that I've spoken to the police in the HQ.

I will be completely honest, I've checked the scripts and switches and everything should work,
    I'm going to do a test run to see if I also encounter this issue.
    you'll have to leave this with me to sort out.

Back