• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The banner is okay. But, I feel that the characters don't actually fit where they are put in your banner. Anyways, its organised and all, sooo

7.8/10.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
i'ts a great sig
well done to whoever made those icons ;)
the text is blegh but whatever

9/10

derozio

Years
Thanks! =)
As I've already said, the banner's pretty awesome. I get the feeling that it needs some text, though. In any case, it deserves at least an 8.8/10

(About the images in my sig: Well, I just got them at Photobucket. xD)

derozio

Years
I really don't like this one as better as the one you had before. It simply doesn't look very good. :(

6/10

derozio

Years
Well, the banner's nice. Plus, there's Sasuke in it. xD;
How can it go wrong? ;D

8.5/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
It's a nice image, but the text is hard to read. You might have used another font or something. (I'm talking about the text in your image, not the one on it)

But except for that tiny detail, I like your sig a lot. :D
8/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
A little bare. ;;
Though I can't say I dislike it (nice colour, nice placing of text), I can't really say I like it... (bare D:)

I'm neutral, here's a 6,5.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
The CSS is okay, but the title tags being so close to each other annoy me very much. Not to mention, everything is the same color. Add a bit more variety to your signature.

5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back