• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The N00b Has Arrived! X3

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Hello! Mah name's CheekyCat- nice to meet you! I'm a newbie here, and hope to have a lot of fun and an interesting experience here with other fellow poke-lovers! :)

I'm 14 years old and currently live in the United States of America. I'm a hopeless dreamer, loyal procrastinator, pizza-obsessed, poke fanatic.

Yep! Hope to see 'ya around! ^-^

Years
  • Hello! Mah name's CheekyCat- nice to meet you! I'm a newbie here, and hope to have a lot of fun and an interesting experience here with other fellow poke-lovers! :)

I'm 14 years old and currently live in the United States of America. I'm a hopeless dreamer, loyal procrastinator, pizza-obsessed, poke fanatic.

Yep! Hope to see 'ya around! ^-^

Welcome to the PC! (: I hope you enjoy your time here as I have in the past day I've been here! If you ever want to chat, I'm always available! Have a good night!

Years
  • Hey CheekyCat! Welcome to the forum! (:

First off, I like your username! Second, I am also obsessed with Pizza! I actually just had some haha. Anyway, welcome to the forum. What brought you here? Anything in particular? You came to the right place for Pokemon. We have so many sections for you to check out. We have a section for all the games including spinoffs and even a section for the new X and Y games being released in October! We also have a section for the anime if you watch it. If you need a break from Pokemon, check out our many non-pokemon sections (:

If you need anything, just ask!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    @SongPhoenix: Thanks so much! I'll have to take you up on your offer sometime! You have a great night as well, 'k? :D

P.S. Love the avatar!

@Toshiro: Aw thank you! Also, *Le Gasp* Another fellow passionate pizza connoisseur?! Heck yeah! X3 Also, Oh! Honestly? I just randomly stumbled onto this site while looking for Pokemon rpgs to play in. (I know, I know, lame right? Not a very exciting way to find a cool place... How about we say I was fighting Dragonites instead and this site saved me from my impending doom? Yeah, that sounds SO much cooler!) Anyhow~ I saw this site, and immediately fell in love with it. (I suppose you can say, 'love at first... site?' XD HAHA- /is shot/) Also, thanks, Toshiro, that's very kind of you; I'll keep that in mind. ^-^

P.S. Toshiro, in my opinion, is a MUCH more awesome name. It has really nice meanings as well (talented, intelligent); It suits you! :D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Ehehehe, I call my sister cheeky all the time.

Welcome to the forums, CheekyCat! Damn, we're like siblings, I'm a hopeless dreamer, loyal procrastinator, and pizza obsessed as well! Do hope you stay around the forums for a while, it's good to have you. Read the rules and enjoy your stay!

Spade

I am the deity you call "God".
    Years
  • I'm also a new member, but I feel like it's appropriate to welcome a fellow freshman.

Hello there! It appears we have many things in common. I'm terrible with procrastination (I don't even know how I passed 9th grade) and I am a hopeless dreamer as well. But sometimes hopeless dreaming proves to be useful. Sometimes things you dream can happen. And I also enjoy pizza. Because I don't have it all that often, it's truly a treat. Tasty treats. Delicious nutritious. Yummy in my tummy.

By the way, awesome username. I like the definition of the word cheeky. We'll get along quite nicely. That is, if you want.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    @Bloodex: Thanks so much! Aw, that's really sweet! My sister just tends to call me annoying. X3 Also, wow, really?! Coolio~! And don't worry; I plan on sticking around for a LOOOOOOOONG time (Me: Good luck trying to get rid of me now!/Random Person: Oh no, you just created a monster! She's like a cockroach! She just won't DIE!/Me: Amen! XD)

P.S. You seem like a really cool person! I hope I can talk to you more! :D

@Spade: Welcome, my fellow newbie! How are you enjoying your stay so far? I hope it's awesome as mine has been! ^-^ Anyhow~ wow... are you and Bloodex my long lost inter-siblings? We do seem to have a lot in common! I know, procrastination is something I struggle with greatly (Procrastinators unite! ... Tomorrow!). Also, that is SO true. Dreams are wonderful things that are SO useful in life- they can lead to amazing things. (It's a known fact that those who dream big are very successful in life.) And yep, pizza is AMAZING, period.

P.S. Thank you so much for the compliment! I quite like it as well. Suits me, no? X3 Also, I find Spade to be a really cool name as well- it's unique; I don't think I've ever heard another person use it before. And of course, silly! I'd love to! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2013
    aaaah i think i'm your sibling too. i always daydream and i love pizza. welcome to the forum! :P

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    @milkymew- Yay, more intersiblings! :D It's great to meet you, milkymew~! Thanks so much, welcome to the forum as well. It's great to have more pizza loving, rom-hacking, daydreamers here. ^-^ I look forward to talking to you more and hope you have a great time here! :D

Years
  • Aww Cheeky, you are so cute. Your avatar is, too. :3 Pleasure to meet you, fellow member from the United States! I live in New York.

You'll have an awesome time here! We're quite friendly around the community and always willing to lend a helping hand to new members. Since the forum's big that also means there's plenty to do during your stay. You know, we have a lot in common already.. I'm a pizza lover, Pokemon addict, and huge procrastinator. Couldn't be more similar, hehe. Procrastination is the bane of my existence and I find myself not doing homework until the day before it's due. :D; Fantasizing/dreaming is also another awesome thing that makes life so much better sometimes. When I'm down I just think about all my favorite things and go off into my own little world.

By the way, you are anything but annoying. You're bubbly and chatty, which is absolutely awesome! Now my little brother on the other hand.. he is quite annoying, mhmm.

Tell me about it though, don't we have some awesome usernames all around this forum?! Some people are super creative and it kind of makes me wish I was more creative with my name when I made it, instead of just using the name of a character from a game. :( Oh well, I've grown quite used to this name. Yours fits you too, it is absolutely positively adorable. And you're interested in fangames, too? Nice! PC is one of the best communities for ROM hacks and other games so you've come to the right place. Emulation and Game Development has tons for you to check out and enjoy.

You're going to be a very special member, so make sure to stick around, yeah! If you ever need help we're always around to assist you anytime~

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    @Cirno: Hello my fellow American! :D That's so cool, coming from New York... I heard it's a really interesting place there! Also, your avatar looks really awesome, as well! Is it from an anime? It looks really familiar... Hmm.... *Squints*

Also, yeah! Everyone here is SO friendly, it's almost overwhelming! And yes, this community seems so wonderful so far, one of the reasons I joined it! Also, coolio~ great minds think alike, no? X3

I feel for you, my fellow inter-sibling. Procrastination is HORRIBLE. About a week ago, I was supposed to do a project, but I put if off until the NIGHT BEFORE. It was awful! And my mother just shook her head and laughed, saying that I dug my own grave. Luckily, I finished it and got a B on it! Hah, take that, mom! XD That's so true- daydreaming is wonderful and is a wonderful way to relax, pass time, or cheer yourself up. It's a life saver. :D

Also... OH EM GEE. I'm blushing! Thank you so much, Cirno; that's so sweet of you to say...! And are you kidding me?! Your pen name is really cool, IMO! Did you know it's the name of an awesome ice fairy from Touhou project? And yeah, people are really creative with their usernames here; there are so many new names I haven't seen ever before- it's really cool!

You bet I am! I love fan games, and only recently have gotten into rom hacking, but it's really fun (but a whole lota complicated! XD)

Heh, I'll keep that in mind! I really look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you, Cirno! :D

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • You're gathering quite the attention! lol Welcome to the place where you can let your pokemon thoughts go rampant.

By the looks of things, I'm sure you'll find great friends here and have fun at the same time. As for your procrastination .. haha, I think we all share that in common. It's followed me all through high school and now into college. (definitely know how that feels)

If you're ever looking for a quick match or chat, I'm always on standby.

Back