• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An essay on anything!

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
  • The effect of the internet on self esteem!
    Heh, I'm doing a research report on the effects of internet on society right now actually. I'm doing small bursts of it. Typed my first draft in an hour with three sources and 5 paragraphs. I'm so good at this ****

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I would write an analysis on how the Lord of the Rings was based off the true story of a young man in New Zealand. (Note: It isn't, but at least it'll be interesting)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I would write my essay on full size General Motors automobiles built from 1977-1996. Some of my favorite cars of all time were built on GM's rear-drive B and C platforms.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Probably about my views on religion and the existence of a divine being. Either that or the state of the music world today.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'd write an essay on the effects of religion on society.

This is for two reasons:

1) I already did this in high school so I could just re-use it and pass it off as original work

2) If I wrote an essay about something I liked, then I'd end up hating it because of the essay I had to write about it.

Back