• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Instincts X

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Nice one. And here I thought you were releasing this next year...

Since I've already read all the other comics, I will start CCing on Instincts X:

- Plot: Awesome. It gives a sort of mysterious feel - like something bad is going to happen. Is something bad going to happen? We'll see...

- Sprites: Nice and original, I say that because two of them (Matt and Gluttony) are mine xd. Can't commment more until I see some other characters.

- Effects: The destroyed berry plants look awesome. Is that Oran Berry plant bleeding blue stuff? Also, the overcast and foggy sky effect makes everything look great.

Not much else to say. It's early days, and I have a feeling we'll see a lot of blood in the future (Just check the heading). I'll be reading, and happy to add extra characters if need be :D

Keep it up.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
Hey! I really like this, the effect of the foggy sky really works well, I knew it was fog before you explained! It is great!

The sprites are good aswell! They look nice to look at!

I like the plot, it is kinda creepy, like Matt said, it is like something is about to happen...But what!

BTW If you don't remember me...I am Charchic...If you still don't remember me...I am sad...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Hey! I really like this, the effect of the foggy sky really works well, I knew it was fog before you explained! It is great!

The sprites are good aswell! They look nice to look at!

I like the plot, it is kinda creepy, like Matt said, it is like something is about to happen...But what!

BTW If you don't remember me...I am Charchic...If you still don't remember me...I am sad...

XDD Of course I remember you, there's no way I would have forgotten!

And, thanks. I hoped people would have known it was fog easily, but some people didn't. :]

Thanks for the feedback.

Nice one. And here I thought you were releasing this next year...

Since I've already read all the other comics, I will start CCing on Instincts X:

- Plot: Awesome. It gives a sort of mysterious feel - like something bad is going to happen. Is something bad going to happen? We'll see...

- Sprites: Nice and original, I say that because two of them (Matt and Gluttony) are mine xd. Can't commment more until I see some other characters.

- Effects: The destroyed berry plants look awesome. Is that Oran Berry plant bleeding blue stuff? Also, the overcast and foggy sky effect makes everything look great.

Not much else to say. It's early days, and I have a feeling we'll see a lot of blood in the future (Just check the heading). I'll be reading, and happy to add extra characters if need be

Keep it up.

Yes, blood is prominent in this comic.

That's not it bleeding, it's the berry juice coming out. Those were [somewhat] custom by me. Can't really claim the berries.

Thank you, yes yes, something bad shall be happening, and will be the main conflict of the first 2 seasons, maybe.

More characters are in the making.

**New episode will be posted this evening!**

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Yes, blood is prominent in this comic.

That's not it bleeding, it's the berry juice coming out. Those were [somewhat] custom by me. Can't really claim the berries.

Thank you, yes yes, something bad shall be happening, and will be the main conflict of the first 2 seasons, maybe.

More characters are in the making.

**New episode will be posted this evening!**

Yay! New episode. How many other characters do you have (Are you going to get a huge cast?)?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Milosh! XD Yeah, this one is going to be good though. xP And, yes, he will.

Huge cast is a yes-ish. Mostly all from the old cast will be returning for this comic during the second chapter.

And, S. Moon, you didn't specify her Immunity Status. So, once I get that, you can be in. ^__^

New eppy is here!! Episode Two

RocketMemberMichael

Years
Nice episode, I want to see more, Your comics are short and leave you excited, I wonder what awaits them.

The plot is awesome and all your other comics where great so I think this will be great too. But I miss the text-under panel like in your old comics, that was better because it gave us more to read.

Anyway still excited!

NEXT COMIC PLEASE!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Okay, here's the new episode...not getting very many replies or comments, so it's a little disheartening. ;A;

Episode Three

Read it. It's pretty cool so far - I'm just waiting for a zombie to pop out and eat someone's brain.

If you want posts - Do what I do: Say: "I won't release Comic 4 until I get three more posts" and some of the ones who view but don't post (Slackers :D) will get off their butts and post some one liner thing. It's not much, but it get's the job done.

Peace Out!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Read it. It's pretty cool so far - I'm just waiting for a zombie to pop out and eat someone's brain.

If you want posts - Do what I do: Say: "I won't release Comic 4 until I get three more posts" and some of the ones who view but don't post (Slackers :D) will get off their butts and post some one liner thing. It's not much, but it get's the job done.

Peace Out!

XDD No. Zombies come later, my friend. Not too much later, you'll get your first glimpse at one in a couple of episodes. I'm actually going to be making the next episode tonight! ^__^

And, I'd do that, but I dunno...maybe I'll have to do that! :]

I have the same thoughts as Matt. Is this gonna go down like Resident Evil?

Anyways, good comic, and I love your custom sprites ^.^

No, Resident Evil's zombies are slow. Mine will be fast, they will retain mostly all of their functions that they had in their human forms.

Thank you very much! Matt Silver made Matt and the guy that gave Matt money at the beginning.

This comic is great, and you are getting alot of post, I mean not many people really do the sprite comics anymore so you are getting a lot of post.

I like the new episode.

Thank you very much! :]

I guess I'll give this a shot...

**3 more posts and the new episode will be posted!!**

Also, a quick note, this comic is joinable, everyone. So, if you've got an urge to have your character in the comic, go ahead and post their info! The Join info is at the bottom of the first post in the thread!

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
2 more posts, as of now.
Fast zombies >.<
That's like slow race cars. Zombies just aren't fast usually. So. Where did the Rz+ virus even come from? Will we hear of it's origins? And are the zombies.. Are they..

On the island already! >.<

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
XD! Yes, two more, which is good. But, bad for me too because I'm still making the comic.

And, fast zombies pwn. There will be some slow ones, trust me.

Well well, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprises, would I? All your questions WILL be answered as the series progresses.

I will tell you this...this Instincts series has my highest level of thought, work, and effort. It will have some shocking parts and some parts that will have you begging for more. ^___^

Filler Episode [The text ends abruptly only because Kauri has stopped the video feed, so if you're wondering why it stops, it's because of that. The next episode will finish off what Huon-Pine had to say.]

Just a filler. I don't have all my sprites here, so this is just a comic to settle any thirsts for a new episode. It's a slideshow projection from Huon-Pine, another type of tree to continue the Pokémon tradition. He will actually show up later on in the comic in person! The episode will focus on explaining what happens when someone gets infected with the Rz+ virus. It will show the process and the eventual reanimation of the human being.

Also, a quick note, this comic is joinable, everyone. So, if you've got an urge to have your character in the comic, go ahead and post their info! The Join info is at the bottom of the first post in the thread!

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Nice filler episode. I totally get what you mean by all those fancy diagrams - You get infected, you die, and come back as a fast zombie! Lol at you using my speech bubbles for explanation boxes.

Is this all you need until next comic?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Nice filler episode. I totally get what you mean by all those fancy diagrams - You get infected, you die, and come back as a fast zombie! Lol at you using my speech bubbles for explanation boxes.

Is this all you need until next comic?

Well, I've got to get back to my other computer if I want to make a good episode. Also, I've got to find the sprite prison thing. I need that. I think Decep used them, so I'll go check his comics for it. If I get that, I'll pop another episode out tonight.

Thanks for the comment! ^__^

**UPDATE:Found what I needed! The episode will be out Sunday! Don't forget about the Filler Comic that was added!

Last edited:

RocketMemberMichael

Years
Alright I will join.

Name: Michael Platinum (Not my real second name but it sounds good)
Birth Region: Solmoon
Pokémon: Pichu (Male - Troy), Pikachu (Female - Allea), Riachu (Male - Samson) Troy, Allea & Samson are their nicknames.
Immune or Not? [Your choice]: Immune please.
Extra Info: Michael likes girls with brown hair. He also sometimes says random things and is pointless at times, but when peeps are in danger he sometimes, just sometimes, comes out with very clever suggestions.

Sprites:
MX-Michael-.png
He calls himself Michael Platinum, not Michael X, These are old sprites and I cannot be bovered editing them, thanks.

This girl was in the orignal, I gave you her, I dunno her name you just requested her,
Image1.png

Ok so here is my other character I wanna give you, he is called Michael aswell on the sprite sheet but ignore that and call him

Name: Jay Platinum
Birth Region: Solmoon
Pokémon: None yet.
Immune or Not? [Your choice]: Not
Extra Info: None
Sprites:
4cd233d8.png

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Great comic, I've been looking and didn't get much of a chance to post. (Sorry) The story is very original, it's really good.

And I think I'll join.

Name: Tanjou (Male)
Birth Region: Johto
Pokémon: Togepi female.
Immune or Not?: Immune
Extra Info: Is training in the profession of a breeder. He currently has 0 skill and Togepi was given to him as an Egg and is why he wants to be a breeder.
(Sprites in a bit, working on them, I'll edit this post)

Last edited:
Back