• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Instincts X

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    The new layout rox my sox. I liked the reporter guy and how it goes into the shade.
    Season 2 is going to pwn.
    (Is urged to make new comics)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • XDD Thank you very much, Jake! Glad you enjoyed it. And, yes, Season 2 is going to...be quite a thrill ride. :]

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
  • hey not to be a stickler for details but... didn't in episode 9 the guy said they has 32 hours to fine Hou-pine and yet 2 more days have passed ?

Edited: oh wait nvm i forgot how time worked... the days in the past are moving forward but the present are staying the same... because if the same ammount of time passed in both then the gap would still remain 28 days... my bad i forgot. xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Jason could work. XDD Thank you Rose. Glad you liked it.

And, I'm glad you figured out how time works, Milosh. XDDD Only joking, man. :] Keep posting and more episodes get made!!

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • Cool! I loved the episode and the new layout is great! :D
    The new motto thing is much better than the old one, too...:)
    I'll be waiting for the next one!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Cool! I loved the episode and the new layout is great! :D
    The new motto thing is much better than the old one, too...:)
    I'll be waiting for the next one!

Thank you, Jason! Yeah, I thought the motto was better like this. XD

I love this comic MEta. Nice to see a comic again.

Thanks dude, glad to see you posting!

Wow finally Michael (me) is back, thanks I love this comic especially the new layout it is cool and stuff. Please continue the comic loads because it is soo good.

Yeah, I figured they deserved to come back. XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • k, so...I feel bad. >_<

Haven't made a comic in 8 days. I'm sorry guys!

If I get the time, a new one will be posted tonight. I've just had some 'IRL' problems.

Back