• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

But its weekend, so who will stop me from being awake... till i fall asleep

Years

I noticed so many staff lacking the bold usernames, it's like they are trying to let new people take over their jobs or something...

Years

This is such a tragedy, we're losing a lot of the cool staff. Maybe they'll look for someone else to take up their old roles.

Years

What the heck? Donny's going on strike too!

I haven't heard of this Lerroux guy but I heard he got in trouble once, why did they give him a coveted admin position for his troubles?

I think the staff are going on strike cos they want someone else to replace them...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not sure where you've gotten your information Hikari but your information is just a little mixed up there.

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

First I've heard of this. I thought it was all a big April Fool's thing, but then I did research. Welp, I'm staying out of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back