• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, That's Just my Gaydar ♥ Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series ♥ Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
YGOtAS club? Sign me up!

Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one? : I have no idea. I love lots of them, though parts I can remember off the top of my head are those "Where's the new episode?" & "UPDATE!" fanbirds[?] that were in an episode.
Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America? : Does the term 'robot monkey' mean anything to you?
How active will you be? : Pretty active. =3
Which character do you want to claim: I can has Joey?

I live...In America!

One thing I want to note about the rules... screw them, I has money!

...Raise your hand if you saw that coming. XD

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
There is awesome to come, yes, Todoroki Is. Much more awesome to come.

Bijou-chan, you are accepted. Oh, and. . *raises hand*​

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Attention duelists fanpeoples, my hair has come to join your club =D

* Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one?
Episode 24. The bit where Mokuba is watching TV and Kaiba is on the phone gets me every single time XD

* Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America?
No, but if I did that would be super special awesome.
* How active will you be?
When i'm not making cups of tea or doing other very British things i'll be in here. Being British. In America.

* Which character do you want to claim?
I claim the last (Ryou) Bakura spot. He's just like me =O well, minus the white hair, the dark side, the whole gaydar thing, and being a pansy.

And don't forget the password!

Nyehhhh In America

Mitchman

Banned
Years
You didn't type it right!
Anyway you just have learned an important lesson. never under any circumstances leave your beaver exposed. In America! For a note it is not in anyway bad. If the mods were thinking bad post it references to yugi's beaver warrior being out in the open in the maze.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Oh new members yay~^^ *Gasp* Bijou!! I didn't know you watched YA!! *Huggles*

This club is going to be super special awesome, my hair tells me so. XD

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
When I saw "password", I assume he had it there. XD Besides, he told me he had to edit his post anyway. =/ So maybe I didn't miss it.​

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Fine, but no super special awesome rare chocolaty coated cards for you S-chan. >[

How did I find it? I can't remember really, maybe I found it on my Recommended Videos thing. XP But when I first watched it, I loved it. =3

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
* Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one?
- Card Games at 20,000 Feet!
* Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America?
Despite not living in america. [I r british, yay].. I manage to make YGOTAS references
In America all the time.
* How active will you be?
So active my constant screams of "Guhroogamesh" and "Boston Rage" will become like Navi going "Hey, Listen" every five seconds.
* Which character do you want to claim?
Bandit Keith... In america.

Password: In America.

Years
Hot damn. I'm in for sure.

My favorite ep? Well, I love the one where Yami Yugi and Tea go out. So lulzy.
Will I be active? Very.
Uh...yes, I do make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSrrMRF_0F0

Favorite clip. OWNAGE.

Fav. chars:
Yami Yugi- I'm a jerk when I wanna be.
Yugi- I'm also nice most of the time
Yami Bakura- Because I just can't be any eviler.

But I claim Yami Bakura.

Password:In America.

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
Why did you start watching the abridged series?
Because my hair told me it was Super Special Awesome
Honestly, out of curiosity. I was watching Naruto Abridged, and saw YGOTAS in the related videos. Clicked it, and I couldn't stop watching.
It's probably the best Abridged series I've ever watched. :D.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Why did you start watching the abridged series?
I honestly don't remember.... XD
I think it was because I was curious to see what all the fuss was about then I stared watching more abridged series and now I'm hooked =3

Hey Shinji, I was wondering, would it be too much trouble for me to switch my claim to Mokuba?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back