• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, That's Just my Gaydar ♥ Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series ♥ Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
Because I can... ^^'

* Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one?

Episode 21: MMOCCG (Massively Multiplayer Online Children's Card Games) for a few reasons:

"Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!" over and over again XD
Lost Woods/Saria's song theme for the win~
Mario music

* Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America?

Eh, sure. But not in public. My parents would kill me, unfortunately :X

* How active will you be?

As active as possible. Else you can send me back to Russia ^^

* Which character do you want to claim?

Bakura, 'cause it looks like there's one more spot left~ Though, if I didn't see it correctly, then Duke, just 'cause XD

And the password is In America. No, seriously, I left it there.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I wanna join!

* Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one?
I haven't watched in a while, but the one with the 300 spoof at the end is the most memorable.
* Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America? Screw this question, I'm a PC Supporter!
* How active will you be? I'll try to post at least once a day, but I wouldn't bet on it. :3
* Which character do you want to claim? KAIBA <3

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
LK's Youtube Channel is Here, this is where he uploads most of his recent videos. Episodes 39 and 40 are up there, along with some other awesome videos =3

Now... onto the moment I've been waiting for
Yashi has come bearing gifts!
Their Yami and Hikari Flavored! (Marik's is under construction, he'll be back up later)
P.S Shinji, I think your right, I'm addicted to these things >.>;;;

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
I used to be addicted to userbars, but then I started using CSS, so I had to drop them XD

Anyways, high-time I answer the topic:

Why did you start watching the abridged series?

OK, to be honest with everyone, I was bored. Plus, I had heard things about it a couple times but never really looked into it. Thank goodness I did, else I wouldn't know what I'd be missing out of XD

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Thanks Bijou =3
And your welcome Iwanagi (O.o I think I spelt it right)

Annnd here's Marik!
I couldn't get the bits of white near his hair without messing up the whole thing.... @_@
So I said screw it and just left it, I think it turned out okay, but Marik's was the most annoying to do, it was hard to find a good gif picture of him.

YGOTASFCMalikBanner-1.png

Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183460[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa299/ShadowYasha/YGOTASFCMalikBanner-1.png[/IMG][/url] [/PLAIN]
Incase you guys are too lazy to go back a page

Here are the Users to choose from.
Their Yamilicious!
They taste just like Yami Yugi/Bakura XDD

YGOTASFCYamiYugiBanner.png

Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183460[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa299/ShadowYasha/YGOTASFCYamiYugiBanner.png[/IMG][/url] [/PLAIN]

YGOTASFCBakuraBanner-1.png

Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183460[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa299/ShadowYasha/YGOTASFCBakuraBanner-1.png[/IMG][/url] [/PLAIN]

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Why did you start watching the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series?
SL tied me to a chair and forced me to against my will. Nawww, I keed. SL actually recommended them to me though, and I have been an avid watcher since ^^

By the way, I uploaded my fave Abridged clip to YouTube. Because I can.

Last edited:

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Why did you start watching the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series?
SL tied me to a chair and forced me to against my will. Nawww, I keed. SL actually recommended them to me though, and I have been an avid watcher since ^^

By the way, I uploaded my fave Abridged clip to YouTube. Because I can.

Aw, that part is awesome. XD

"Hey big brother, can I watch Spongebob?"
*Kaiba explains why he can't*
"Oh...I like Patrick."

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Nice clip XD

:O .. I love those banners, especially the one of Yugi ... <3
I prefer Yami Yugi to Yugi, .. just the eyes, <3

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Why did you start watching the abridged series?

I think I'm going to end up rambling...oh well! I first found "Serenity Struggles with YouTube.com" completely randomly, I was actually searching for Pokemon stuff. I found it hilarious, but I didn't favourite it and it wasn't until months later when someone posted on a Pokemon forum that there was a whole series that I started watching it. That was back in 2007. I gone off it for a while and didn't start watching again until the start of this year and I put all of them onto my iPod XD I actually used to hate Yugioh, but I started watching the *actual* series at the start of this year, it's quite good. I just hate the card games XD So yeah, I didn't start watching because I like Yugioh, just that I found it randomly.

XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Gummy, you forgot the password, so I can't accept you into the club. Sorry.

Man, I leave for, like, 8 hours and have to read through about 11 posts. . >.> Oi.
Long story short: All your userbars are accepted, Yashi-chan.​

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Today's Random Topic, That I Certainly Hope At Least Some of You Acknowledge
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Why is Bakura so British?
Remember that happy rainbow little story he told us about in episode 37?
I buy it. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back