• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild newcomer has appeared?

CyanSMP64

Furret
Years
  • My name is Cyan (real name Jackson) and I'm obviously new to the forums. I've been a Pokémon fan since 2014, and only since the start of this year I've been feeling full of it since I got real hardware to play Pokémon on, I play Pokémon Emerald on the GBA SP. Also hyped about Sword & Shield.

I've been getting into romhacking, and I've become familiar with porting custom music into third generation Pokémon games. Digital Audio production is my primary goal in life with 10+ years of musical experience. I would love to dig further into romhacking.

Also sorry about my bad English!

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey Cyan, welcome to PC!

If you're up for general chat about hacks, feel free to come and join us in ROM Hacking Discussion or if you want to ask any questions, stop by ROM Hacking Help section! It's great that you're so into the musical aspect, that's something a lot of hackers find more difficult.

See you around =)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Cyan! Welcome to the forums! Don't worry, your English is perfectly legible. I think with such advanced musical skills that'd be a great way to contribute to the ROM Hacking community! Looking forward to seeing what you create. :)

Happy posting!

Back