• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trade Center

Years
Ok pokemon I am interested in pokemon needed to evolve
trade, or by things such as happiness so guys I will be intersted in are:
Guys I am most interested in:
Slaking or its evolutions
A lvl 25 boldore so he can evolve to Gigalith (Make sure he is not holding an everstone when traded)
A Swoobat (Lower the level the better)
A lvl 25 Gurdurr so he can evolve to Conkledurr
Leavanny as low a level as possible
Reinclus or its evolutions
A Feebas lvl 1 holding a prism scale so he can be a milotic

Guys I would like to have:
Machoke so he can become a Machamp
Graveler to become a Golem as low a level as possible
Kadabra to become Alakazam as low a level as possible
Haunter to become a Gengar as low a level as possible
Rhydon holding protector to become Rhyperior (I have a protector if you need to use it)
Magmar holding Magmarizer to become Magmator (I have a magmarizer if you need to use it for trade) LVL 30
Electubuzz holding Electrizer to become Electrive LVL 30
Dusclops holding Reaper Cloth to become Dusknoir (I have a reaper cloth needed) LVl 37
Lucario as low a level as possible

Pokemon I will be offering are really going to come on a personal discussion amongst people, if there is any pokemon you need to be caught or something or an egg of a start I will be able to give them to you.

Last edited:

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
is your Mewtwo legit? CMT if it is, if something interest you there, please trade with me.

Fiendly

Never let go.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Its an event shiny.
Cant trade right now since I have personal commitments but we could schedule for soon

Years
Ok no problem I can not make certain trades until tomorrow also,

One bonus question how did you make that pic on your signature??? lol

never mind I found out. PM about trade options and when will you be able to trade

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
I can get you Braviary, Excadrill, Bisharp, and Bouffalant in exchange for:

Meganium
Typhlosion
Empoleon
Charizard
(Or their pre-evolutions if that's easier.)

Would any of what I listed be nicknameable?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
I can get you a Pansnear, I would only ask for an Abra in return, of course any of its evolutions would work as well.

Years
For Tornadus what legend do you want if there is one you want I do not have listed just tell me because I may have it but I did not list it so just tell me.

falconpunch94

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
I could give you the to other Shiny Dog events if you want, not sure what you want to offer though, I take it Manaphy has already gone? Maybe Arceus? It's up to you :)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
I have a newly hatched Zorua and a Bouffalant..
Do you have a female Chikorita, by any chance?

Years
I have a newly hatched Zorua and a Bouffalant..
Do you have a female Chikorita, by any chance?

I do not need Zorua any more but Bouffalant I am interested in, I still need to transfer my guys to my white version so if you want to wait a day let me know

o3o

Years
Are you still looking for the shiny dogs? I have the WIN2011 shiny Raikou and shiny Suicune. I'm really looking for Arceus, but if you don't want to trade that, then would you be interested in trading either for a Manaphy?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see that Manaphy's already gone.

Back