• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Seviper and Zangoose swap regions in Pokémon GO

bobandbill

one more time
Years
What a strange occurrence... Anyways, it's been reported by multiple people with screenshot proof.

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
Huh, I was gonna comment on this and upload my screenshot of a Zangoose when I got home from work. Saw one on my way to work this morning and caught it quickly thinking maybe it's a glitch. Then I saw another one on my nearby list so I took a screenshot in case people thought it was fake. I live in the UK. Hope they do this with all the regional exclusives.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Nice! I was able to catch Seviper in the brief amount of time it was available here so i guess now i can go hunting for Zangoose!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Haven't seen any Sevipers yet. Of course its -5 outside so hopefully one will spawn while I'm at home or at work.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Why is the swapped in one so rare? Zangoose spawned everywhere. But so far I've seen 2 Seviper.

One was one of those you waited to long to click on it so when you do it disappears and says error. Saw an Electrike in it so was hoping the Electrike was the older one. Todays just appeared but it wasn't obtainable since it was at a Pokestop that we only pass doing 20mph plus. Hopefully another one spawns before they seitch again. But it's a good thing Seviper doesn't evolve.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
PSA - Plusle and Minun have just swapped too, was hoping this would be the case!

Back