• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    After some deep thought about it, I've decided to refrain from further postings in Elite Academy. It was a good run, but I don't think it was going in the direction I thought it would go. My ideas were beginning to run out quickly and I failed as an author in my opinion. Nonetheless, I'm working on a new project which has been in the works for about a month. If you enjoyed PSM: DP, then I think you'll definitely enjoy PSM: BW. Yep, I'm working on a Black and White fan fiction as we speak and in my opinion, it'll be five times better than Diamond and Pearl was. Until then!

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
    Years
  • Chapter 4 of The Prism City Saga is now up!

And I made some changes in the other chapters, one of which is in the first chapter.

Happy Reading!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    The prologue of "Black & White" is up. It's an introduction of how the tone of this novel will be: at times funny, loving, violent, and real.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I've decided to put up writing of my own, as I have been accused of havingtold I have some writing ability. Body of Lightning, Soul of Thunder is loosely based on Okami. I have the prologue + 2 chapters up, if anyone wants to read it. And reviews are welcome. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Hey everyone! Posted Intro, Chapter 1-2 on of an original fanfic of my creation entitled Every Now and Then. Enjoy! ^_^

Years
  • Hey everybody, nobody has responded to my first fan-fic, Wet Sand, which can be found there. I need some direction into where I should go before writing the next chapter and would appreciate it if somebody commented on it. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back