• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AceKard2i?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I have had an AceKard for a while, but now it just doesn't work. I put it in my DS it says nothing is inserted in the game slot. When I put it in my DSi it does the same exact thing. I rubbed with a tissue and it worked, but when I try that again it doesn't work! Please help me!

Years
  • Here's what works for me:

1. If it doesn't show up in the main menu, turn off the DS.
    2. Pop out the cartridge.
    3. Pop it back in.
    4. Turn it back on.
    5. It should show up. If it doesn't, make sure other games still work in your DS.

Years
  • Tape some paper on the back of the card (over the sticker) to make it thicker, this will make sure the contacts touch. If you swap it in and out a lot, the slot and contacts will slowly wear away, so you need to make sure they're touching. A bit of electrical tape might work, as well, but it doesn't slide as nicely.

Back