• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Too generic. Something could of been added too. Links below, your name in the picture itself? Also the quality of the picture isn't that great.

4outta10

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
8/10

Because I like Naruto. The only problem is that the background is too dark. Then again it could be because I'm using 'Midnight Misty'.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
8/10

I like the colour scheme, but the font is a bit obfuscating. The Facebook and My Hack text may need a little lightening, as it is hard to read gray on a white background. Overall, looks fantastic. :)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I think the brightness on his face could be dimmed down. But the quote, the font and the style is just fan-flippin'-tastic.

On a side-note (that doesn't alter the rating for your signature) I've been playing lots of Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations so this is a breath of fresh air. *Thumbs up*

Anyway, 8outta10, brother.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
7 / 10

Great gif, could use a bit of tweaking like the text colour and the underline on the links, but all in opinion. :)

Text and plain colors a signature does not make.

It's called CSS and minimalism...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back