• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Hoenn: Land and Sea [OOC and Sign-Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hoenn:
Land and Sea

Rated: M
PokASmon-Mobile-Wallpaper-1961512-Zerochan-Anime-Image-Board.jpg

It's been two years. The leaders of Teams Magma and Aqua, Maxie and Archie, have parted ways. The team's admins, lost without their leaders and unsure why they were abandoned, have taken charge and have strangely decided to work together for a common goal. Their schemes have been relatively under wraps as of late, but various sightings of familiar uniformed henchmen have been reported recently. Meanwhile, the destruction of the meteor that had threatened the region has left countless meteorite crash sites across the region. Mega Key Stones were quickly mined from the sites, and special Mega Stones have been found across Hoenn, hypothesized to have been influenced by the event. This has brought about an immense number of tourists from other regions to a scale that Hoenn has never seen before. This event, along with the meteorite's odd energy changing the environment has come an influx of pokemon not normally found in the Hoenn region. Professor Birch, expert in pokemon environments, is taking the initiative to research these changes and what they will mean for the Hoenn region. but he needs the help of new and curious trainers. In exchange for a pokedex and sponsorship, Professor Birch and his research team asks for your help in documenting the various pokemon in the area. Your pokedex includes a camera and video recorder, as well as the information on foreign pokemon via the information from other professors in remote regions. Gather data and help Professor Birch in his research in how the Hoenn region will inevitably change!

Mechanics:

Spoiler:

Name:
Appearance: (described and/or illustrated)
Personality:
History: (inspiration/goal for being a trainer. original region/city.)
Starter/Party: Must be part of a 3 stage evolution. (for party) Include nicknames, balls caught in, gender, nature, ability, brief summary, held items, and battles participated in (won or lost)
Items: Please keep organized and keep track of used or traded items (Character Sheet only)
Journal: Keep track of your travels, and especially your battle log. (Character Sheet only)
Role Play Example: (Can remove once accepted.)

Accepted Characters:

Last edited:

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 26, 2021
Well, I am interested. I hope you get several applicants. If you do, I'll whip up an application as well if you're willing to accept brand new folks who have never done this here before.

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
Years
My sign up

Name: Devon Anderson

Appearance: Green eyes, Black hair, white hoodie, grey shorts, and dark green sneakers. He wears a bronze necklace.

Personality: Very carefree and chill, though he may come off as sarcastic. Devon is a very loyal to those who befriend him.

History: Born and raised in Coumarine City. His mother died when he was young, so he barely remembers her. Devon got his first Pokemon (Solosis) when he found it being attacked by a flock of Emolga when he was 8. After training it and a few more Pokemon for 10 years, Devon decided to explore the regions of the Pokemon world. College wasn't for him, he decided.

Starter/Party:
Koji - Solosis
Caught with Heal Ball
Male
Calm Nature
Ability: Magic Guard

Rantaro - Drifloon
Caught with Great Ball
Male
Modest Nature
Ability: Unburden

Aqua - Ducklett
Caught with Luxury Ball
Female
Mild Nature
Ability: Big Pecks

---

Does the 3-stage evolution rule only apply to the starter? By the way, I am aware there is stuff missing, I will be editing it in a near future because I am still thinking about those.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Spoiler:
Hi everyone, considering that the GM for this RP hasn't logged into the site for over a month and has not posted in this thread since August, I will be closing this thread. Sorry about that! There aren't many RPs being run right now, either, but keep checking back for new ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back