• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comic books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
  • Soooo... I read comic books now.

Me and my friend have made a promise to each other to go out once a month and buy a comic book each, kinda like a book club, except more awesome. It's pretty fun, except we're poor and in school, so it's not like we can buy tonnes at one time, 'cause we need money for like... clothes and sweets and stuff, y'know?

Nevertheless, we went to forbidden planet, and got ourselves an adventure time and futurama comic. But, what I'm sort of new to this stuff, so I wanted some real comic book reader's advice and etc.
    I've already started reading adventure time, bravest warriors and futurama comics, and I would also like to get into the Bone comics, but what comics have you read? Did you enjoy them? What comics would you suggest for a first time idiot getting into comic books?

Thanks!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey there, I just moved this one over to Culture & Media, since it is more suited to discussions on topics such as this. Best of luck with the reading!

Moved.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Gah, I love comics! Don't read them nearly as much as I used to mainly because I'm saving my money at the moment. A few of my favorite right now are Sandman, New Avengers, The Ultimate Spiderman, Batman: The Dark Knight, Knight Wing and on occasin Injutice: Gods Among Us. I enjoy a good Doctor Who comic time to time as well (mostly read them at my public library).

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hi. I'm new here. My name is PokeSaucey. I'm a big fan of the old Conan The Barbarian comics

User19sq

I liked The Amory Wars, in spite of the art changing half-way through.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back