• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fully Evolved Starter

Favorite Final Stage Starter

• Venusaur

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Blastoise

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Meganium

• Typlosion

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Feraligatr

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Blaziken

• Swampert

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Torterra

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Infernape

• Empoleon

• Serperior

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Emboar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samurott

• Chesnaut

• Delphox

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Greninja

• None of them

• I'm indecisive/don't know

• Total voters

Niccia

Chocolate Witch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Meganium, It was really difficult to choose one. I always loved Chikorita sprite and when I saw its evolution for the first time, I was really amazed, Meganium is so graceful and beatiful.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
My favorite starters are Typhlosion, since he was my very first Pokemon and I have very fond memories of destroying Johto with him, and Delphox, because I love her design (adorable and badass at the same time) and she is one of the best starter Pokemon I've used so far in my opinion. I also really like Blaziken, Sceptile, Charizard, Swampert, Meganium, Feraligatr, and Venusaur.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Either Empoleon or Greninja ... I can't decide... Empoleon was my first fully-evolved starter (I started with Pokémon Platinum) so it has a special place in my heart. Plus, it looks like a penguin, and I love penguins <3
Greninja is a cool-looking starter as well. I love its ninja-theme. Its typing is good too.

I also like Torterra, Infernape, Swampert, Samurott and Blastoise.

The Den

Dark Mystery
Years
  • Age 23
  • US
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Typhlosion has always been my favorite. It was the first pokemon I've ever had, and it's a power house when it comes to its special attack.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
My favourites from each generation are Charizard, Typhlosion, Swampert, Torterra, Serperior and Delphox.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Hard to choose just one, there have been plenty of great starter evolutions for most of the generations. My top five are Delphox, Swampert, Sceptile, Blaziken and Empoleon.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
As of now, Chesnaught and Serperior are my favorites. Designwise, Chesnaught looks pretty rad, and reminds me of something Mesoamerican. I also like how...cool Serperior is. In battle, I love them. Bulletproof and Contrary are awesome abilities.

Greninja and the Sinnoh starters are runners-up.

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
I voted Samurott in the poll, but I also really love Meganium, Greninja, Sceptile, Typhlosion, Empoleon and of course, Charizard. A lot of these are for sentimental reasons but some are just aesthetic reasons, tbh... lol

And if the alleged leaks for the SM starters are true, the Popplio's final evo is going to be high on my list as well. haha

Last edited:

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
I have to say, Greninja has slowly sneaked into my heart. OP in battles and I just love the design. But that's just like my recently favorited starter evolution. If I were talking about my all time favorite, it absolutely goes to Sceptile because I personally think it's the most badass grass starter evolution there is!!

Back