• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
In my opinion, statistics just show you chances, and generally raise despair, or build up too much confidence. Every system is based on chance happenings. In everything, excluding math, there are circumstances which may change chances. What I mean is that it is totally random and we should not pay attention to the 1/81** chance to getting a shiny, but the fact that it might occur at any time. Btw, aren't the IV's or EV's determined a shiny? So if you got a perfect 21 Tyrogue it would be shiny? Anyways, no luck here, but, just don't pay attention to the numbers, they often lie in the real world.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Its the DVs which determine shinieness in GSC. DVs were replaced with IVs in Ru/Sa/FR/LG. In the new games, however, shinyness is based on some combination of the values which are assigned to a pokemon at first sight. These consist of IVs, Gender values, Narure values, and probably some others, but I'm too lazy to go reasearch it all right now.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
numbers lie. who beleives that they are real? i mean... quanitity isn't a tangible thing. i don't beleive they're real, but i go along with it so i can get through school.

mew42003

Lulz
Years
Anyone Wanna see my Shiney Golem?Found it in Victory Road!XD.Srry I can't put it up now...Like I said srry!Ok everyone here it is....DUDEDEDUM!DEDEDUMDEDEDUMDDDUUUM!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
what in the world are you on pazzkat? drug free is the way to be duncha know?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
this is spam. i should tell a mod.
(for those who can't read internet nerd she said)
p5h n3wb u d0n'7 7a1k 1337 c4u53 y0u 4r3 n3wbi5h 1ik3 7h47
psh newb u don't talk leet (cool) cause you are newbish like that

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ooo pazz spamed jk, anyway nice one mew42003, i saw one before *graveller* but ran cuase i didnt want shinyies at the time, i no punch me might start the hack but dont be surprised if it looks crappy

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
well i like gravller but I love golem so I wish I had a shiny golem!Still havent got shiny grimer I hatched about 52 eggs so far many more to go!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i was shiny hunting between games today during my volleyball tournament. my coach thought i was a complete loser, it was funny.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
pichuman said:
well i like gravller but I love golem so I wish I had a shiny golem!Still havent got shiny grimer I hatched about 52 eggs so far many more to go!

i just wish i had another shiny :(

and ryan its not like hes gonna kick you off the team for liking pokemon, my teachers are like that with me liking rock seeing as i dont look like the "type"

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, he was fine with me playing it. and there's no way he would kick me off, cuz i'm the best at my club.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
any luck with shinies?I still havent seen any sight of shiny grimer I hatched about 50 more eggs so that brings me up to about 192 eggs hatched!Many more to go I can tell!

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Nope still trieng though!I hatched about another 30 eggs so I have hatched about 222 eggs!well I will probobly take a break also!

Back