• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the sprite~

Status
Not open for further replies.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Angreh Magikarp, with ultra horn!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
th_magikarp.png

I gave him chicken pox and the top of his backfin got ripped off - poor magikarp that no longer looks like a magikarp :(

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Yummy, Magikarp is now a nerd eating a rice ball

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
Hmm i goldified his fin, made his tail bigger, andd lengthened his horn

sorry i have no idea how i can display my save without putting it as an attach,ent

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Despite being an uber legendary, Arceus isn't too good to wear a sporty band around his neck and front leg.
Arky.png

Years
Ive recoloured its horn an gave it a arcues body...

now its a fusion between the rarest and the most annoying pokemon

View attachment 49013
No. That is over-editing.

I think it might be time to do a new one!
dpmfa493.png
No. Read the rules.

Here you go!

arceus.jpg

I added red orbs to his horns. XD (Sorry if it's a little pixelated, I uploaded it from photobucket)
Can someone please tell me how to upload a picture not pixelated?
No, no, no. Drawing, not spriting, then saved as a jpeg.

dpffa306.png

New sprite.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
No, no, no. Drawing, not spriting, then saved as a jpeg.
Sorry I just want to be claried on what you put here? What your saying is no drawing only spriting? Right?

If so...anything done on computer is sprite or pixel work not drawing. If that is what you mean

Years
Sorry I just want to be claried on what you put here? What your saying is no drawing only spriting? Right?

If so...anything done on computer is sprite or pixel work not drawing. If that is what you mean
Oh ffs, not this crap again.

Digital Art =/= Spriting.
Pixel art is a form of digital art, created through the use of raster graphics software, where images are edited on the pixel level.
If you grab the brush tool and click and drag, then that's drawing. If you zoom in and grab a tool the size of 1 pixel, and then proceed to edit each pixel individually, that's spriting. If you draw it on, then proceed to edit it on a pixel level, that would be fine, but just drawing is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back