• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the sprite~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Duhrpuhduhrpuh.png

Fixed up shading (especially Chatot). Given bandana. Made the tail butcher and shorter.

Years
  • heres mine i recoloured added a clarw onthe tail added a coin type thing on head changed eyes
    Simply recoloring is NOT allowed. If you must recolor, it should be relevant, and you should also add something else.

Our Kitty Pirate has a partner
    30hvcww.png

also added a sword thingy o3o
    You may not simply copy/paste pre-made sprites onto the current sprite. They must be edited to some extent, or scratched.

Both of you go re-read the rules.

Also, everyone should follow this rule:
    Keep your edits small, please.
    That means you don't have to add 5 totally different things with EVERY SINGLE EDIT. With the pirate, every post is like "Oh, I added this, changed this, and then added these two things." One thing at a time is enough, and it gives more people a chance to play.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • It saw lucas walking around outside and since it was cold it mugged him for his scarf
    the egg also began to hatch

Rhydoney203.png

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Well, I extended the claws on the feet, the egg is hatching a little bit more, and there's a mad face on the egg pouch.

Rhydoney4.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back