• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the sprite~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
  • Dragons With WINGS!?your an idiot shut up.
    picture.php

justdieplz

Pokemon White Enthusiast
    Years
  • um.. can we get a new one? This one is finished. Also, before I post my first edited sprite, I wanna let you guys know I've never sprited before, for I'm currently script developing.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • th_um.png
    lol, took away the thingy from the top and ofcourse... no pokemon is complete without an eye-patch!
    (yes i know that doesnt make sense!)

Years
  • For blatant disregard for the rules of this thread (as well as of the forum), TFIIB, you are hereby barred from further participation in this game. Any further posts will be reported for being off-topic.

You have broken all of the following rules:
    Follow all the forum-wide rules, and rules 2 and 5 of the pixel game rules.
    You have just broken at least two forum rules in the post above me.
    The focus is on THE SPRITE. Not on what's around it.
    With the seeing-eye-nidoran.
    You may not simply copy/paste pre-made sprites onto the current sprite. They must be edited to some extent, or scratched.
    Done numerous times.
    Keep your edits small, please.
    I've said several times in the past few pages that the sprite is being over-edited, yet you still add like 4 things with each edit.

btw, that baby thing wasn't funny. Good job ruining it for everyone else. It will be edited into the rules shortly.

animeFTW and 07harris, you're both also on thin ice. You 3 seem to be the biggest problems in this thread, and your noob-like activity, bad grammar, and overall negative impact on this thread is ruining its image and reputation. I will be watching this thread, and if I see anything breaking the rules, I will disqualify you from the round, and if continued, the entire game. That goes for all of you.

Also, if you aren't posting an edit, you shouldn't be posting here at all. Nor should you be posting if you don't know how to sprite to some extent. Any posts asking to change the sprite, for someone to edit because you're too impatient to wait, or just pointless posts in general will be reported to the staff, as they are irrelevant to this thread and are therefore spam.

I'm disappointed in you guys. All I wanted when I made this thread was a place for spriters to have a little fun by making something together. You've turned it into a thread that no self-respecting spriter would be caught dead in. In this state, I'm ashamed to be the starter of this thread. Nearly every post breaking one of the rules, no one thinking about others, just trying to get a cheap laugh by pasting someone else's work over the sprite, adding the same thing to every sprite with no thought, work or creativity put into it.

It almost makes me want to have this thread closed. I doubt that the mods would object, with the spam-fest this has turned into. :\

This monstrosity is done, btw:
    dpmfa129.png

Start here. Try to change my opinion.

Grand Moger

PRION
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    The two above me are JPEG files so I don't think they are allowed.

If mine isn't acceptable just skip it.

Last edited:

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Even when the fins are not as big as wings, he is tired of flying, so
    he decided to walk for a bit. This is evolution, who´s Darwin??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back