• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeroco (A sprite comic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
Years
  • Room for improvement!

Hi UF, you've got the plot there, as the episode title hints, Leon and Emero have a psychic bond (that seems to have been severed) so he was tracking his espeon.
    I hope it wasn't too fuzzy there. Thanks for the input, there's always room for improvement.

p.s. I made a mistake in ep.3 there... Leon isn't supposed to say/think 'Espeon', since he calls his espeon Emero.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • I really liked the latest episode. Natu's overworld is almost pure perfection. And I the battle "animations" are awesome, and the name "Deep hypnosis" sounds sooo cool. I must congratulate you, because I know how much time custom stuff takes to make, so basically you are "spitting" them out pretty fast. Just keep them coming

AJUST

Years
  • Ah, thank you Pegasus! those custom sprites do take some time, so thanks for the Xatu (omg, is it Natu??) compliment!
    I admit Vulpix was a little rushed.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • No, it's Xatu.

And your overworlds are awesome. The only one I didn't like was the Charmander. (Only 'cuz of the flame on it's tail. All it is is a yellow and red ball.) And the Espeons' two tails at the tip of the main tail seemed kind of stuck out like they were taking a cold shower or something.

AJUST

Years
  • Rogers. thanks for the feedback. I've checked out that flame, and i've edited it by 4px. so if you ever see another charmander, it's tail won't be as round. :P

Point taken about espeon's tail too, but modifying it proves more difficult than a
    than 4px.

thanks Unoriginally Funny.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Wow! As long as you stick with this, it could end up being pretty big! love the Graphics and storyline. Didn't quite get number 3 but I got the jist of it. Well done! Keep it up and don't give up! 9.8/10! Good luck! Did I see Jaden Yuki in Ep 2? Or was it coincidence?

AJUST

Years
  • Ty

heh, thanks for the cool comment, Electivire. Sorry bout ep.3 there. XP Oh, and that was jaden yuki, i like easter eggs. :D
    Oh, and guys, i tried to get another ep out this week, but didn't get it done.
    It's SUPRISINGLY hard to keep up a spite comic! Trust me. :)
    Especially with no external Pokemon stimulus.
    Sprites aren't the hard part, that's more like robotic labour, the plot is what gets me... rly hard to figure out a good, non-cliche story.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • You can have a cliche plot, bu make sure you can put some twist to it. Every plot nowadays is cliche, even when i had a sprite comic up and running it was still cliche

AJUST

Years
  • yeah... you can never be truly original... anyway, i'm not always sure where to take the comic, which makes it hard.

I can't wait to get the characters out of that bunker place... it's a very bland place. X)

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    If you have MSN or something I could help with a story line and I'm an {OK} spriter (Not amazing but alright). PM me if interested.

AJUST

Years
  • Thanks Electivire, i'll keep that in mind. :)

Oh, Typhoon, thanks for noticing. Moz is inspired by the uncyclopedia article for firefox (rly brilliant).

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'm lovin' the comic!! Great storyline, great graphics, amazing!! =D

I can't wait to continue reading it. ;p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back