• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Room deckout

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    Wanted to get some ideas. Want to get my son's poketube some cool stuff in the background. Always liked led stuff but really only seeing the night lights out there. What do you guys like besides the normal posters, plush, wall stickers.

Sorry forgot to say thank you in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I always love seeing a YouTuber sit on their couch when filming, and the couch has tons of plush toys on it haha. Seen one with a decently-sized Snorlax taking up some space too, and that definitely catches your eye. A lot of people I know also have a large display case where they show off figures of their favorite characters, for another background type if they're not filming while sitting down or near the couch.

I did a brief Google search for "pokémon merch room" and got many results, so that can help give you ideas too!

Back