• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

walk in walmart like a boss with a big ole teletubby suit on 0_0 da heck. how did I suddenly rember that lol

Nakala Pri

Eat all of the grapes then burp in peoples faces, then whack peoples arms with zucchini's. :D

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
1271:

Play bumper cars inside the store with the little kid cars. When you get kicked out pull out a toy sword and yell out "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL! I WILL DESTROY YOU!" In a He-man Coustume.

1272:

Walk in and scream "I LOVE PEWDIEPIE!!!!!!!" If no one reacts Brofist someone in the face. (Hard!) Preferably the manager or somthing like that.

1273:

Run in and yell "THE AKUMA ARE COMING! WHERE ARE THE EXORCISTS?!" (PM or VM me to know what the *F* im talkin about)

1274:

Run around in a Joker Costume saying to little kids "Well hello there... (Laugh hystericaly) want some candy?"

1275:

Grab one of the toy pokeballs on the shelfs throw it and yell "Go! Pikachu!" and someone will challenge you. (er... how did I remember that?!)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
run around in a garland costume yelling I AM GARLAND THE LEGEND AND I WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN. Then grab a toy sword or whatever weapon you can grab and start cutting at 4 random people(cuz they will be the 4 heroes lol)

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
1278: Get naked, rub warm butter all over yourself, stick a stick of dynamite up your butt, put some pants on, but sag them down to your knees, play "Thrift Shop", light yourself on fire, and enter the Walmart screaming "Yolo". See how quickly you die before the dynamite goes off.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
1278: Get naked, rub warm butter all over yourself, stick a stick of dynamite up your butt, put some pants on, but sag them down to your knees, play "Thrift Shop", light yourself on fire, and enter the Walmart screaming "Yolo". See how quickly you die before the dynamite goes off.
thats insane lmao.

hey kids. dont try this at home mmmkay. anyway

1279 hide bombs everywhere in walmart than yell BOMBS. BOMBS. THE PLACE GONNA GET BLOWN UP.
When everybod asks if your lying say yes. they will kick you outta walmart...........then the place blows up for real. Killing EVERYONE inside but you

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
dress as a troll and hide under shelves(somehow lol). when people try to buy stuff yell YOU MUST PAY ME MONEY TO PASS AND BUY STUFF

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
sneak in at night sly cooper style and steal all the video games. though I am sure no matta how stealthy you are you are gonna get caught by a camera and get kicked out the next day

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
1287: 1000th post in this thread

Grab a small child from a pram before pegging it at its parent...

Ooh that tickles

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
1289: Dress up like Joseph Stalin, and run around the store shouting "POWER TO THE PROLETARIAT! DEATH TO DEMOCRACY!"

1290: While waiting to get kicked out for the above, throw turnips and teddy bears at employees, muttering obscenities about how much you hate Hitler's mustache.

1291: Right when you see the manager after doing the above two, tackle him, and scream "FOR THE MOTHERLAND!" at the top of your lungs.

Back