• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Nakala Pri

Put on zombie makeup/clothing and make zombie sounds and try and eat the people. When the staff freak out and try and stop you, bite their arms and then have a fake spasm attack! c:

WARNING:

May receive gigantic scolding and be put into a mental institution. xD

TY

Play a game of Mario Party in the store... And rage a lot xD

or get ninja'd xD

Nakala Pri

Yell 'Mum! Why did you leave me? Why did you leave me at that orphanage!' at one of the older workers. xD

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years

Take money out of the cash registers, rip it up, and throw it up in the air while screaming "CONFETTI!"

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

Walk in blowing a party horn non-stop, following customers around until you run out of breath, then drop dramatically onto the floor, flailing about in a fake seizure. Get up and repeat.

Yumetaro

MAI RIBBONS
Years

Put random things in the coolers, and when a buyer comes into buy a cooler, they shall be mistaken of stealing.

Nakala Pri

Scream: 'Everybody hurts just a little too much
Everybody hurts but it's never enough
It's wonderful to fall
It's worth of risking all
I'd rather love just a little too much...'

Haha, best song ever!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
1226 I would walk into walmart like a boss with a troll face mask and a banhammer while yelling THIS IS A ROBBERY. PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR YOU GET BANNED!

Nakala Pri

Throw a giant tantrum and lie down on the floor and yell 'I'm not going home until I get all of the Nutella!'

Worked for me. xD

Back