• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OCC/SU] Aurora Borealis [PG-14]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • LOL, no one talks to my character so I'm bored. XD

Unless Watchman's "girl" is actually Miharu...

You know, Watchman, you should have really explained that. -.-

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    It was Pika's charrie I was talking too. Sorry I'll try to explain a little better next time.

I had thought everyone else was on the deck, xP.

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Real life seems to be catching up to me, so unfortunately I'm going to drop out of the RP. I hope you can fill my place D:

Thanks for accepting me in the first place and good luck with the rest of the plot.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Sweet! I've been wanting to get to this one!! >.<'

Here we go...

Name:
    Silver (Unknown if that is real name or not)

(Unknown age, but appears to be about 16)

Appearance:
    White hair, purple eyes, Black wings sticking out of his back. He usually wears black cargo shorts and a white hoodie, but clothing varies. His eyes and calming and gentle, and usually reflect his feelings.

Personality:
    Silver is very timid. Quiet. He hates being alone, but he's a loner, an outcast. He is often alone, only his Pokemon keeps him company. He longs to have companions to talk to, to receive a bit of attention. He hates most human kind and is reluctant to trust some people, unless he can see goodness in their hearts.

History:
    Little to nothing is known about his history, except that he is rumored to be an angel, fallen from the heavens. Another rumor is that he has a twin, another angel named Gold.

Dislikes:
    Bad people, gross foods, being ignored, drinking water...

Your Pokemon species:
    Quilava

Your Pokemon Name:
    Silver (Same name, same spirit)

Pokemon Gender:
    Male

Your Pokemon's Personality and History:
    He is just like his trainer. They act the same. He has purple eyes that match his owner's, blue flames, white underfur and silver top fur. (Basically same as avatar)

Pokemon Moves:
    Various (He uses what his power allows him, I'd like to be realistic, any Pokemon can bite or tackle, and such...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    FallenAngelSilver, you should wait until the Game Master accepts your SU before you start playing in the main thread. This is technically not part of the Roleplayer Corner rules, but it's common courtesy, since the GM usually wants to choose what players are let in.

If you have been cleared by Aura.Lucario via PM or something, then disregard this. Otherwise, don't just post an SU and start playing in new RPs; wait for the GM in an RP to accept or deny you.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I might not be on for the rest of the week. :/ Sorry, I'll try to get on as soon as possible.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • So ummm. Sorry for me coming in badly. I couldn't think of anything all that great. Any ideas on what I should post next? Or should I just go with it? Help is apreciated it's my first RP in like half a year. -_- I really need some help.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Okay. Thanks. even though I'm sucking, you're a liar loljkkthxbud

Hey in my last post I had an Owl City reference. HootHoot City lawl.

Last edited:
    Back