• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Ah, I actually have one, but chose to use Plusle over it due to the cheerleader pokemon having better overall IVs. That, and my team already has two bugs on it and I am trying not to load up on them any further.

As mentioned in my previous post, I did manage to take Milo down, but it was definitely tough. There just aren't a lot of durable electric types this early in the game that can outspeed Gyarados.

Edit: I was battling Scarlett in Magnolia City's underground to progress the plot. When she mega evolved her Mawile, the text read 'Mawile mega evolved into Mega Gardevoir' for some reason. Seems to just be a text error? Additionally, using the move Toxic Spikes more than once is supposed to increase the level of poisoning the enemy has. 1 stack = regular poison, 2 or more stacks = badly poisoned (like the move Toxic). However, when using this against an infinity trainer, two stacks of Toxic Spikes seemed to operate exactly like regular Toxic Spikes, giving the enemy only regular poisoning.

Edit 2: Also, when do the rest of the mega stones become available? So far I've only come across the Absolite, yet you get the Mega Ring as soon as you talk to the professor in Magnolia City.

Thanks for telling me about the Toxic Spikes and Mega Mawile error, I'll fix that ASAP. About Mega Stones, more will become available as episodes come out. I don't want to give the super strong mega stones out early, as they'll make the game too easy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Thanks for telling me about the Toxic Spikes and Mega Mawile error, I'll fix that ASAP. About Mega Stones, more will become available as episodes come out. I don't want to give the super strong mega stones out early, as they'll make the game too easy.

If I'm being honest, I think players could use a couple of mega pokemon options by the time you get the mega ring. They don't even have to be some of the really amazing ones (like absol, gyarados, or mawile). Just give us like... beedrillite or pidgeotite. Or, if you have a mega for the starters that don't have an official one, have the professor hand those out alongside the mega ring. If we're already fighting against mega pokemon in gyms and other important fights, then I think it's not going to unbalance anything to allow us to have a few choices for mega early on.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    So, i have a problem and its a pretty serious one. At some point the script was taking too long so the game saved and restarted. And then it loads up and all my party members and gym badges were gone. Is there any chance you can fix this?

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    So, i have a problem and its a pretty serious one. At some point the script was taking too long so the game saved and restarted. And then it loads up and all my party members and gym badges were gone. Is there any chance you can fix this?

Was there an error message with the script hanging? Also if you could tell me what badges and Pokémon you had I can give them back to you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    Was there an error message with the script hanging? Also if you could tell me what badges and Pokémon you had I can give them back to you.

Yeah and it saved so there was nothing i could do. It was an Incineroar with expert belt, a Pidgeot with pidgeotite, an Araquanid with assault vest, a Pumpkaboo with leftovers, a shiny Nidoking with Life orb and a shiny Furfrou with amulet coin. Also the quest log is empty as well and if you can give me a heart scale to teach pidgeot hurricane again since i used my last one would be nice. I dont remember what was the last badge but the last city i finished exploring was Marigold City. How can i send you my save file?

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Yeah and it saved so there was nothing i could do. It was an Incineroar with expert belt, a Pidgeot with pidgeotite, an Araquanid with assault vest, a Pumpkaboo with leftovers, a shiny Nidoking with Life orb and a shiny Furfrou with amulet coin. Also the quest log is empty as well and if you can give me a heart scale to teach pidgeot hurricane again since i used my last one would be nice. I dont remember what was the last badge but the last city i finished exploring was Marigold City. How can i send you my save file?

If you go to your C: Drive and look for the User folder, you should see account name, and in that folder
    there should be a save game folder with Floral Tempus in there. Send me the Game.rxdata file through
    PM's or something.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    Ok i found my savefile but how can i upload it? When i try to drag and drop it, it doesnt work.

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Just a quick little BUMP to let everyone know that Episode 3 of Pokémon Floral Tempus is out and avaliable!

Edit: Update 3.0.1 is also out. So check that out as well!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2023
    So 2 questons are all pokemon mythical legendaries and noraml pokemon in the game like up to gen 7 and where to i find ralts cus i couldnt find ralts on your spread sheet in discord

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    So 2 questons are all pokemon mythical legendaries and noraml pokemon in the game like up to gen 7 and where to i find ralts cus i couldnt find ralts on your spread sheet in discord

All Pokemon aren't available in this episode yet. Ralts will be released in a later episode.

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Where can i get gastly , Gengarite and Lucarionite ?

None of those are in the current episode. Certain Pokémon are being held back till later episodes so that they don't make the game too easy.

Years
    • he/him
    • hell
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Im getting annoying but What am I supposed to do after defeating Hyde with Scarlett at the forest ? i'm lost.... :(

Back