• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
how does galarian yamask evolve is it a certain location an item or level up in this game and is there an exp all in this game and doesnt the mc look like a giant to a degree could someone put up a list of all evolution changes

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
you should have over 10 boxes full of pokemon by now go to the safari zone catch ever pokemon there cause some of them are pretty strong and if you dont have any mega evolved pokemon your going to go through hell beating people and catch the hidden cave starters

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Overall this game is awesome but i think exp gain is little bit too low. It takes ages of lvling pokemons in grass. I think it would be better with exp. share for whole team not single pokemon item. Also there is weird slow down after few minutes in game its annoying when you walk in grass 1 step per second.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
Overall this game is awesome but i think exp gain is little bit too low. It takes ages of lvling pokemons in grass. I think it would be better with exp. share for whole team not single pokemon item. Also there is weird slow down after few minutes in game its annoying when you walk in grass 1 step per second.

you get the exp all later and there are breeders near pokemon centers that ether have audino chansey or blissey they give money and exp

Years
Love that the chance to get a shiny is high, just started the game and already have 2 shiny pokemon. Though only one of them was meant for the team so I was estatic when I ran into a shiny Nidoran[m] since he was a planned team member for the start of the journey.

Yes I was watching a walkthrough of the early portion so I knew Nidoran was available in the first route you go to following getting your starter.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
hello
i have 3 Questions
first where do i revive my fossil pokemon ive got an old amber and the aerodactylnite so i would like to use one . But i have come to diego and stil not found where i do that even in the desert labs not.

second i have rotom but where do i change his form i found a key but did not find the suitable door. peonia city it was where the key belongs to i think

and third where do i find the person i have to battle for the feraligatornite. i already got the other two

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
the fossil revival is right after the forest next to the cave it is its on a route not in the dessert
the town with two flying points
i think the feraligatrnite is on the island on route o but not sure

Last edited:

Krustus

Die Atze
Days
  • Age 77
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Just finished this Game and it is absolutely amazing. Not much Fangames out there that were so much Fun to play. With a few exceptions the difficulty was absolutely spot on. I love Fangames that encourage the Training of different Pokemon and this one here nailed it! I just whish EV-Grinding was a bit more streamlined, even with the EV-Facility in Fallugia Town (if i remember correctly) it was a hassle. Would be better if those Mons were LvL 1 instead.

The Graphics were amazing and i really enjoyed the Story. Especially the Evil Team was nice and felt like a legit Threat. I also really enjoyed how people started to recognize you as a 1 Man Army down the Line and started to fear/respect you. I love when Pokemon Games acknowledge your accomplishments like that. Not many Games focus on that aspect but here it was really good indeed. The Custom Megas were a nice Touch as well and the availability of Pokemon was good. You always had enough Options to tackle every challenge the Game throws at you. All in all this is how a Fangame should be: lenghty, well written, challenging without becoming too hard and amazing Spritework.

I also really liked how your Rivals behaved, especially Del was unique in his struggle and how he fought with that. Just very cool!

But some things were annoying as well. Expecially the Performance was a huge Issue i've never encountered in any Fangame before. Running through Tall Grass felt like Stutterstepping, it was gruesome. The Performance in the Desert was especially rough. And in the Last Town (The one with the Nightclub) the Performance tanked even more.

Also i felt that the Encounter rate of wild Pokemon was a bit much, quite often you have an ancounter every 2-3 Steps - so people: Buy Repels if you don't want to pull your hair out on some Routes!

And the Victory Road and the Elite 4 + Champion were also a bit of a let down in comparison to the Rest of the Game. It all felt a bit rushed and lacking of the necessary Gravitas a Championship challenge should have. IDK if you are still working on this Game but i hope this could be worked on.
The Elite 4 were lackluster and quite easy and the Champion was just the same fight you did 4 Times not many Hours before. The Same Team, the same Weaknesses. It was especially jarring considering the Game nailed every other Gymfight flawlessly. This while segment felt a bit uninspired sadly. And then it just ends. I'd love at least a bite more Dialogue after you become Champion, maybe a few Epilogue Scenes - something. The Cut to the Credits felt a bit sudden and rough. It was unsatisfying. And of course a proper Postgame would be amazing but that is just my egoistical side speaking that just wants MORE!

That may sound a bit overly critical right now but don't get me wrong: This Game is easily in my Top 5 Fangames and everything is close to perfection, just the ending failed to land. All in all outstanding work and i hope you will work on another Project down the Line. I'd love to play it too!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
I've downloaded the game but I can't play this version. I can play an "Episode 4" version, which must be different because it doesn't have Pokemon following the protagonist, but the EX version refuses to work. Does anybody know how I can fix it?

Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
So I just beat Venom in the the castle ( when he is with Faye ) and that didn't change nothing to the dialogue or the story 😭😭it was a bit frustrating for me ( I was on max difficulty so no items and nothing , it took me 35 minutes to beat him ) I felt like I was not rewarded , if you win against Lester in the tower the dialogue changed but not against Venom .

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Finally giving this a spin. Thought I'd ask if nature mints are present in the game, as well as if swapping the stolen starter with Pokemon like Hoothoot and Duskull is worth it? Thank you!

Days
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
hopefully you can help me, im trying to install it on a miyoo mini+ with onion 4.2.3 and i tried dragging the whole .zip folder into the ROMS folder. is this correct?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This not a ROM hack, it's a fangame, which means it can only be played on PC. If you use an android device, you can try JOI play, but I am not sure how it smoothly it will function.

Days
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
This was a REALLY fun game imo.

Considering my standards for good Pokemon games basically increased tenfold after finishing Soulstones, I basically became bored of the usual league challenge stories and I wanted more unique stories involving Pokemon.

This game combines both aspects together for an actually interesting league challenge that's not just "defeat every league personnel and win" because I'm honestly bored of those stuff.

Just like Soulstones I'm actually invested HEAVILY on your characters they're so damn good. Please let Garrison be happy for once...

Last edited:
Back