• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] every Johto Pokémon is getting a plush!!

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Got to catch'em all Got to buy'em all(and likely fail because... we're now at 800+ Pokemon now(not counting the 27 other Unown, Male/Female differences or different pattern Vivillon, Furfrou and other Pokemon)... *sigh*)

Suppose we have to prioritize...
    Hahaha, the sheer number of Pokemon ( that are cute in plushie form no less ) is the reason why I only occasionally let myself get plushies for them.
    Self control keeps my wallet alive in these hard times.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    And let's not forget the sheer variety of certain Pokemon's plushes out there. Like Pikachu and the Eeveelutions.
    amen, i own almost 20 pikachu myself, i have three different lucario.

I want that Umbreon and that Flaffy in the OP pic...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm so glad they're continuing this line because it probably means they'll do it for gen 3 and 4, too. Which means another Nosepass/Probopass plush (even though it's already a damn MIRACLE they got ufo plushies) and a Cherrim plush! Probably even an overcast Cherrim plush, if they did every Unown! (There are still no official JP overcast Cherrim plush, just the Jakk's one.)

Anyway, I don't think I'm attached enough to any gen 2 Pokemon to pick up anything from this set in particular, but I'm very excited for what it means for the future.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • If I was a Pokémon collector(thankfully... my wallet is glad I'm not), I'd buy the whole darn set. Anyone have an idea what that'd cost?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I mean most official plushies are between $10 and $15, times every single Pokemon in the Johto dex.......... damn tho.

Back