Posted 2 Weeks Ago
422 posts
11.8 Years
I'm having a problem using MyBoy.
The status screen looks like this.
Games I support:

Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White

Shogun

Huh?

Male
France
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted September 25th, 2019
492 posts
6 Years
I'm having a problem using MyBoy.
The status screen looks like this.
Emulator problem.
Can you do an english guide for cloud white 2 and 3 as I cant understand it mate
Yes but It is at the very end of my todo list. For the moment, translate it with google trad
ANd does it have mega rayquaza lol
Yes

Shogun

Huh?

Male
France
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
492 posts
6 Years
does this have all 1 7 gen cus cloud white 3 only has 496
Yes. Cloud WHITE 3 as the same amount (gen 1 to 7 + mega + primal + 3 fakemon evolutions). You are confusing with Cloud White 1.

Shogun

Huh?

Male
France
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
492 posts
6 Years
i checked it again and its still 495 i made sure its white 3 233 version it is IDK what im doing wrong ;(
Where did you see 495 ? if it is in the pokedex, maybe it is because the pokemon you've catch ith the highest number is the pkmn n°495.

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
257 posts
3.5 Years
thanks for updating this dude. glad to see this finished (at least CW2). i'm defently going to play the cloud white series again once i'm done the victory fire series.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

Shogun

Huh?

Male
France
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
492 posts
6 Years
How do I get wailmer pale for cloud white 2. I can’t get past the sudawoodo to get to celestic town
If you take a look at the game guide, it is mentionned at floaroma town, in the fleurist (IDK the english word) shop

Shogun

Huh?

Male
France
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
492 posts
6 Years
Missing Pokémon in battle in Eterna Forest

https://prnt.sc/nw1tth

https://prnt.sc/nw1tzk

Also where can i get the Bike Voucher and how do i get to Solaceon Town
The bike voucher is in the galactic building (eterna city).
I'll update soon the english version of the game guide.
Thanks for your report, i've updated the battle in the forest. It will be available in the next release. Thanks again!
Male
Seen July 24th, 2019
Posted June 6th, 2019
29 posts
3.3 Years
In Cloud White 1, version v523d, I can't get my Charmander Y to evolve into a Charmander X (the black one with blue flames.) I've tried using a mega gem, but it keeps saying "It will have no use." I've looked over the official guide but it's no help. Any suggestions??
What Charmander Y to evolve into a Charmander X? Charizard evolution Charizard Y ( lv 90), Charizard evolution Charizard X ( Mega gem )

WizardOfOdd

Kirbymania

Age 19
Male
Somewhere in Southeast Asia
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
394 posts
152 Days
Hi, i actually liked the concept very much and just started playing.

Well the only bug i currently found is when piplup evolved to prinplup the option to learn metal claw is shown, but even if you press yes the game didn't show move to forget screen and instead instantly assume i was trying to stop learning metal claw instead.

I'll tell you if i found more bugs, and good luck for finishing this project.
Advertiser Content